Home? Sorry, I dont know [13]

Dream looked down at me, even tho I was taller.

–Well.. look who is here! Boo! Ranboo! My beloved! How are you my dear friend?– He took me by the shoulder. His hand was squishing me.

I was so terrified. What was he gonna do??

–H-hello D-dream– I said. I knew if I didnt say anything, thing would go worse.

–Aww.. how could of you!! That's how you treat me? C'mon, mr. Lover-man, why are you so shy?–

I looked everywhere. Where could I go, how could I escape?

Then, Tubbo and Tommy came running down the hall. They stopped close to us.

Well, Tom stopped. Tubbo went a little bit closer. Listening to our conversation.

I don't think Dream's noticed yet.

Yet.

–Hwta happened, pretty princess? Cat ate your tongue? C'mon man, you gotta greet me with enthusiasm. You know what will happen anyways, why dont give me the pleasure... I wont go as hard on you this time– He whispered at the end.

–H-Hello D-dream, my.. b-b-buddy!! H-how..  are.. you?–

Dream smiled maniacally

–There we go!!! That's it!! Good girl!! Now sit!‐

–W-what??–

–I said Sit! Aren't you a good dog? Yes you are..! So, Sit!–

I had tears in my eyes.

Dream's hand got stronger.

–I. Said. Sit.– He looked furious, murderous.

I slowly went to the floor. I sat down and started crying. Why wasn't anyone doing anything?? Ah, yes. Because nobody cared.

–Good job!!! Now, you deserve a treat! GO FETCH!– And he kicked me.

He swung his leg so fast, I wasn't even able to fully hide my face between my arms.

He had hit me in the stomach, barely below a ribs. I gasped for air.

It hurt like hell.

He went for it again, but a hand stopped him.

He turned around and said:

–Hello Tubbo. It's a lovely day isn't it?–

–WHAT THE FUCK– The voice of presumably Tubbo said.

I quickly stood up because Dream moved away. It was my time to escape!

Because of the quick movement, black spots swam in my eyes. I hold my head and stayed still for a moment, until they were gone.

Tubbo was full on shouting at Dream. He was only smiling, once in a while saying a comeback or giggling.

I looked to the side. Many people were passing by, just watching.

I knew many were afraid of Dream, and didn't interfere. Some others were laughing at me.

I locked eyes with Tommy, and he helped me stabilize myself.

–C-can you go home alone? Or do you need help?–

–H-home?– I said. I didnt want  to go home. –I don't know.. home is not home for me.–

–Sorry.. i-–

–I got to go.–

And I left.