Bullied Bully [8]

I stood there, barely.

I was shaking.

I closed my eyes, afraid of eye contact. Moved my head to the ground. Got ready to get yelled at, or even hurt.

Slightly lifting my hurt hand to my chest, with the other one around it, to protect me.

An instinct really.

Tommy looked at me with angry eyes.

Tubbo looked at him horrified, almost.

–Tommy, s-stop!– He said firmly. Although, not firmly enough.

Soon, the hallways were draining. Fewer people on the halls. Only us at the moment.

I was still being held up by the shirt, still terrified of what would happen.

Tommy, as I knew, was awful when he wanted to be.

I knew for a fact he didn't mean it tho.

I knew for a fact that he hated hurting me. I knew for a fact I'm just something in-between.

Between him and Dream.

Dream's way of hurting him is making him hurt me.

And I understood it.

Who would prefer to put themselves on the crossfire for a stranger instead of staying low and ignoring someone needing help? Me.

I chose the people.

That's what got me in trouble.

Tommy was being beat up. Something about ruining George's.. thing?.. I couldn't remember exactly.

Dream had him cornered. I had never seen the kid before.

He was just a random kid getting bullied, by Dream even! No one would dare to get close.

But, even after knowing the consequences, I went up to them. Dream didn't expect it, because in a moment, I had the strength I never had before, and shoved Dream off him and punched him in the face.

I cracked his mask.

He got really pissed about it.

So mad that he targeted me next.

For a few days, it was just a few fights. I could take it. I had worse, so I sometimes defended myself, sometimes, I would just let Dream have fun.

It was as fine as that hell could be.

But then, he brought in Tommy. And the voice.

I knew he was manipulating Tommy. He was forcing him to do it.

So, when Tommy was the one to beat me up, I would just silently nod and take it without putting up a fight, while listening to the voices in my head, which only grew louder from there.

I could hear Dream whisper the cruel words on my head while Tommy looked at me with a badly hidden guilty face, hitting me.

My dad would do worse tho, so I only prayed for him to be drunk and asleep instead of ready to beat me, becaus him + Tommy would always leave me exhausted.

Ready to die.

Tommy seemed to recognize me when he turned me arround.

He also saw the tear tracks, and the pure fear my face was displaying.

I knew for a fact he hated hurting me, but he did it so often I had forgotten.

He hurt me, was the only thing I could think of. The voices were getting so loud.

I was scared of him.

And he knew it, the moment he looked into my eyes.

The moment his eyes turned from anger to a hidden, sad smile, I knew too,
That he was being bullied just like me.

Just like me.