Someone there [3]

I walked around the park, I was much earlier than anticipated, and I didn't want to go into the school alone.

It made me feel like I was being watched, as silly as it sounds.

The dim light and the closed, empty classrooms were creepy. It always reminded me too much of home.

I also wasn't very comfortable with many people, reason why I didn't have friends, and also reason why I got bullied too.

I could handle myself with a few people, but when they would start staring or glaring at me, I would just get out of there, or run.

No one ever missed me anyways.

I would get robbed, because I used to bring lunch money and bus money.

I don't eat here anymore, so I just stopped bringing it and just walked.

The Boys didn't really understand tho.

They just beat me for it even if I didn't have anything, or just beat me for fun.

That one time, when this all began, I was bullied in the bathroom.

They held me by the hair, and as tall as I was, I was still really weak. They pulled me up and holded me with ease.

They made me stare at the mirror, and punched my face once or twice. They said mean things.

Then, when I was breaking down, they dropped me into the floor, which also really hurt.

And they left, just like that.

I quickly runned to the bathroom stall, and broke down.

I was crying, in the bathroom.

I was crying in the bathroom stall, in my panic room. My shoe laces were untied, and I just looked at the floor angry, my vision blurry with the tears.

It hurt to cry. It wasn't real and I knew it, but the sizzling sound wouldn't stop, kinda stuck in my head.

It felt like my eyes were burning, and I looked up frustrated.

I just couldn't forget the look in the mirror. Why was I so.. ugly? I had to ask myself sometimes. Maybe being self aware about it would make me change.

I stared at the floor again, tears flowing like rivers.

I put on my headphones and put on spotify on my phone, and just cried and sang along.

I just looked at my phone. It was smashed on the side, because of an 'accident' at home.
It was still usable tho, so that was cool.

I looked around trying to ignore the memory.

I saw the shoes outside the stall... Someone was here.

Waiting? Why.