Kinda safe [14]

I gripped my wrist tightly. It hurt like hell.

I had probably broken it, or something. I really didn't want to know.

I went out the front door. Nobody stopped me.

I went to a bench, and cried.

Cried because my wrist hurt like hell.

Cried because I was happy... someone had defended me.

And then, as I was thinking about it, my smile faded away.

Someone defended me and I left them all alone.

I jolted upwards, almost falling, and took off running down the hallway.

A person, I think their name was Sam, said:

–You shouldn't run in the hallways–

I stopped and turned.

–Are you fricking serious right now??? YOU CARE IM RUNNING IN THE HALL BUT YOU DONT CARE WHEN IM BEING BEAT UP!!??? Go to hell.–

And I took off running again.

I mean, Sam hadn't done anything wrong, and I get that it was unnecessary to shout, but Tubbo could potentially be injured.

When I got there, I hid behind some lockers, so Dream wouldn't see me.

Tubbo didn't seem injured from my point of view, but that didn't mean he wasn't hurt.

He could be hurt in so many ways.

Like me.

And I didn't want that.

I approached, holding tightly my hand, and started hearing what Dream was saying to Tubbo.

It was awful.

So awful, I dont want to remember it. I only remember acting upon hearing it.

Tubbo obviously had noticed me, but he seemed too tired or concentrated on Dream to care.

I approached him from behind, and, as I had my hands close together, y used their force to hit Dream in the head.

Basically, I elbowed him, bringing him to the ground.

Tubbo looked shocked, but I just took his hand with my good one, and shouted at Tommy to follow us.

Then we took off running, towards the stairs.

I knew Dream wouldn't fuck us up upstairs. All the cool professors (the ones that would actually do something if they knew about the bullying) were upstairs.

It was the safe zone... so to speak.

And, for now, we were safe