Walk through the park [9]

That same day, when I came home from School, I was lost in thought.

Today had been a rough day. After my scene with Tommy, Tubbo made him let go off me, and asked me if I was ok.

Even if I wasn't, I was not gonna burden Tubbo, so I just looked away. Tommy did notice tho.

He then yelled at Tommy, and I flinched. Tommy saw that too.

Tubbo wanted to know why Tommy had been so violent.. but I was used to it, so I couldn't come up with any excuse for him really.

He was just protecting his friend from a freak like me.

I might have hurt my hand, becaus eit hurt like hell. I was used to the pain, and worse too, so I started treating my hand myself on the hall.

Tubbo watched me and asked me if I was ok. He hadn't notice before and neither did Tommy, but now they both could see the tears welling up in my eyes.

I was not fine.

I sat down on the hall and cried just a little.

The small sizzling sound came, and then it turned into ringing in my ears.

After a few seconds of pure pain and agony, I felt white noises in my head. Like TV static.

I came to myself with the Bell. I didn't go to my class.

I looked beside me as I felt something warm, and there was Tubbo, cuddling right next to me.

There was a note, folded on him hands.

When he saw me wake up he hugged me, such thing I wasn't used to.

He pulled away after a few seconds realizing he was squishing me on the, very visible, ribs.

He gave me the note afterwards, and we went on with our day.

Now, classes were over.
I was walking towards my house, not home, to leave my bag pack and take my hoodie to go pick up my little brother from school.

As it is, my relationship with him was strange.

People always said they hated their siblings. That they would fight over things or be jealous.
I only knew that I loved him, and wanted him safe.

Michael was my life, almost my own child.

With my shoes untied, I walked home, as no one would pick me up and some guys stole my bus money.

My mind wandered onto Michael again.

He was a sweetheart. He didn't deserve the life he got.

I was the disappointment to the family. The failure.

For a long time, I was an only child, until my mom got pregnant with another dude's baby. My father killed him, so when the baby was born, they just kept it as theirs.

My father was still mad about my mom's cheating, so he took it out on me.

I was still mad about not protecting Michael enough.. so I also took it out on me.

I felt guilty.

The only time I wasn't able to take the fight. The hits. The screams.

That one time I tried to run.

It was stupid anyways. Why would I ever leave Michael behind?

I would die for him if I could.

I realized I was lost in the park, and had to be back to the house with Michael in 20 minutes or it would mean something bad.

I put on my earbuds and just walked.

I would die for him.
I would die for Tubbo.

And, for a strange reason, that train of thought made me smile.

I would die for them.