Are you alone? [4]

I started to panic.

Was it one person or more? Were them The boys? Or was it someone else?

I quickly raised my legs from the floor, so nobody could see I was there from outside, but regardless I was pretty sure they knew, because of how tall I am, I was being clumsy.

They knocked on the door, an unfamiliar voice came from behind the stall, as I looked at my hands in a panic.

-Hello? I heard you crying.. are you ok?- They said sweetly. I signed and tried to steady my breathing. Then, I trusted them for a second.

-A-Are you alone?-

-Yes.- They said firmly, trying to sound sweet still.

Then I took them by surprise.

-Are you lying?-

-No, of course not- they said.

I closed my eyes and, still on the toilet, I brought my legs up my chest, and opened slightly the stall.

I took a quick look at them, but they were looking directly at me and I don't like eye contact.

I unfocused my vision voluntarily, refocusing it on my shoes again.

-Sorry- I said.

They stayed there a few seconds in shock.

-What are you apologizing for?- They said after opening the bathroom's door a bit more, getting closer.

-I-I'm just sorry.. That's all.-

I looked at them when they placed a hand on my shoulder.

It made me shiver and shrink on the sit, but I didn't have anywhere else to go.

Even tho, it didn't raise panic. It felt strangely comforting, and confusing.
It just hurt, cus I had a burn mark there.

They noticed my movements and asked:

-Is it ok if I touch you... Hug you?-

They had beautiful green/brown eyes.. kind of a mix. Maybe hazel eyes.

I would say they were.. Lonely eyes.

They were my world, and if for some reason I didn't feel like talking, they just sat there and kept me company for a few minutes until I said

-Y-yeah.. You can... I would appreciate I-it-

They looked up, and stood up. They were a lot shorter than I thought, even tho I already had seen them standing.

Brown floofy hair and lonely eyes.. sad smile, and no uniform visible. Not even a tie or something.

They were wearing a bee earing, only on their left ear. They had a yellow raincoat and a frog pin on the side of it.

They had blue, normal pants, and some lovely red and white typical shoes.

Their shoe laces were untied too.