Prologue

Warning :
This story will contain talk of suicide.

༻✦༺   ༻✧༺  ༻✦༺

Luther Hargreeves
(One)

"I didn't want to leave you Frida I had no choice."

The SpaceBoy

Diego Hargreeves
(Two)

"Don't talk to your big brother like that and stop flipping me off."

The Kraken

Allison Hargreeves
(Three)

"We used to be so close Frida. Now I'd be lucky to get a letter once a year."

The Rumor

Klaus Hargreeves
(Four)

"You punch like a man! And I mean that like an insult!"

The Seance

–––– Hargreeves
(Five)

"Your important here Frida and I'm not just saying that so you don't try and off yourself again."

The Boy

Ben Hargreeves
(Six)

"I know tell her you know which comic book hero's picture she hides underneath her mattress to practice kissing with."

The Horror

Vanya Hargreeves
(Seven)

"Luther can pretend to be dads favorite but we all know you were more favorable."

The White Violin

Frida Hargreeves
(Eight)

"Do you ever think about how stable we would have been if we had gone to therapy."

The Artist

༻✦༺   ༻✧༺  ༻✦༺

Prologue

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women were pregnant when the day began.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves set out to buy as many of these children as he could.

He got 8.

One disappeared never to be seen or heard from again.

One died so very young.

Four had left him as soon as they could.

One he had sent away.

And the last one he kept close.

The night of Sir Reginald Hargreeves eccentric billionaire and adventurer death one of his daughter under the same roof, the last of his children who still lived at home, could be heard moving about.

Frida moved the paintbrush on the canvas through most of the night. In a trance like movement her eyes glowed white as she painted. She had no idea a few rooms away her father was taking his last breath.

She awoke the next morning drenched in her sweat gasping for air in the middle of her room. Her short dark green hair stuck to her face and she was covered in paint with a killer headache.

That's how she always awoke after painting the future. She looked at the painting it was a familiar face in an unfamiliar place.

Frida got up from the floor shaking moving herself out of her room. She walked into the kitchen seeing her mother already preparing breakfast but her father, who usually was the first one up, wasn't there.

Her father always asked to be notified as soon as possible when she had a painting done.

She walked to her fathers room opening the door only to scream as she saw her father dead on his bed.

It was Frida who called 911 and she sat outside as they wheeled her father away. A cigarette in hand and dried tears on her face.

She eyed Pogo who watched from the window of her bedroom.

His eyes told her it had to be done but her heart was unsure this would have the outcome her father wished.

༻✦༺   ༻✧༺  ༻✦༺

PlayList

Jealousy Jealousy ; Olivia RodrigoThe Family Jewels ; MARINAHouse Of Memories ; P!ATDBad Guy ; Billie EilishWrecking Ball ; Mother MotherMonster ; DodieSign Of The Times ; Harry StylesAmnesia ; 5SOSWeak ; AJRThe Run And Go ; Twenty One PilotsPutting A Spin On Listen Before I Go ; EggRight Where You Left Me ; Taylor SwiftLose You To Love Me ; Selena GomezDog Days Are Over ; Florence + The MachineLittle Lion Man ; Mumford & SonsRibs ; LordeInterlude: Im Not Angry Anymore ; ParamoreWhen We Were Young ; AdeleBitter Fuck ; JojiI Can't Decide ; Scissor SistersAs It WasHarry Styles