I'm So Sick Of Myself

༻✦༺   ༻✧༺  ༻✦༺

"Come on I've been here all night and you haven't given me any information on my brother." Frida said at the police station. The man at the front desk hadn't been giving her anything. Basically ignoring her and telling her to sit down.

As she sat waiting trying not to fall asleep.

"You Diego sister? A figure said sitting behind her. She was about to turn around when the man whispered yelled at her. "Don't turn around! Don't even talk just listen." Frida was certain she was hallucinating. "Met Diego out back. You have a car right?" She nodded. "Okay drive alright. Drive out of the country if you can just keep your brother hidden."

Frida felt the man get up and walk away. She waited till he went to the back before slowly walking out of the police station.

It wasn't that long of a wait till Diego came out and ran towards the car.

"Why were you in jail?" Frida said as he got in the car.

"Not important." Diego said. "We gotta go now!"

Diego would regret those words as Frida began driving it was very clear she shouldn't be.

༻✦༺   ༻✧༺  ༻✦༺

"Here we go. This'll fix ya." Klaus said pouring Luther a cup of coffee only to have Five appear and steal it. "Nice. Okay."

"Jesus. Who do I gotta kill to get a decent cup of coffee?" Five said after taking one sip.

"Can we get started?" Luther said his head pounding after a night out.

"Anyone seen any of the others?" Klaus asked "Diego? Allison? Frida? No? I swear she was just here a few hours ago. All right, then, this is the closest thing to a quorum...that we're gonna get. Now, listening up. There's no easy way to say this, so I'm just gonna spit it out....Yeah."

"Klaus." Luther said.

"I conjured Dad last night." Klaus finally said.

"You said you haven't been able to conjure anyone in years." Luther said.

"Ah, yes, I know, but I'm sober. Ta-da!" Klaus said. "I got clean, yesterday, to talk to someone special, and then ended up having this... conversation with dear old Daddy himself."

Silence.

"Has anyone got some aspirin?" Luther asked not believing Klaus.

"Top shelf, next to the crackers." Five said.

"Hey, hey, hey. This is serious, guys, all right?" Klaus said. "This really happened, I swear."

"Okay, fine. I'll play." Five said. "What did the old man have to say?"

"Well, he gave me the usual lecture about my appearance and my failures in life." Klaus said. "Yada yada yada. No surprise there. Even the afterlife couldn't soften a hardass like Dad, right? But he did mention something about his murder, or lack thereof, because... Wait for it....he killed himself."

"I don't have time for your games, Klaus." Luther said.

"I'm telling you the truth, Luther. I'm telling you the truth." Klaus said trying to convince the man.