Glass Shattered On The White Cloth

༻✦༺              ༻✧༺            ༻✦༺

"Hold on. Hold the phone." Klaus said. "We all died fighting this thing the first time around. Remember?"

"Klaus, shockingly, has a point." Diego said. "What gives us a win this time?"

Just then the in the middle of the bar top Five appeared looking in pain.

"Je... Jesus!" Allison yelled.

"You guys, am I still high, or do you see him, too?" Klaus asked.

"Five, where have you been?" Luther asked as Five stumbled off the counter top.

"Are you all right?" Allison asked noticing how beat up he was.

"Who did this?" Luther asked.

"Irrelevant." Five responded taking Allison's coffee.

They all watched as he chugged down the coffee.

"So, the apocalypse is in three days." Five said looking at all his siblings. "The only chance we have to save our world is, well, us."

"The Umbrella Academy." Luther said.

"Yeah, but with me, obviously." Five said. "So if y'all don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed. Who cares if Dad messed us up? Are we gonna let that define us? No. And to give us a fighting chance to see next week, I've come back with a lead. I know who's responsible for the apocalypse. This is who we have to stop." He got a piece of paper out and handed it to Allison.

"Harold Jenkins?" Allison read out loud.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins" Diego asked.

"I don't know... yet." Five said throwing the coffee cup. "But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now."

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther questioned.

"I don't know." Five admitted.

"Wait, so you just know his name?" Diego asked. "That's it?"

"That's enough." Five said.

"Is it though." Frida said.

"There's probably dozens of Jenkinses." Diego said.

"Well, we just better start looking, then." Five said.

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here?" Allison said. "I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?"

"Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?" Five asked.

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys." Klaus said.

"Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk." Diego said.

"Yeah. Them." Five said. "They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on Earth."