Call Me A Reckless Wrecking Ball

༻✦༺              ༻✧༺            ༻✦༺

Five watched his sister carefully. He had woken moments ago to see her eyes glowing white as she painted on the wall of Diego's room. But she wasn't covered in paint no she was covered in her own blood.

Luther tried to stop her when she cut herself but Five stopped him.

Now they both watched her.

Once she finished they stood behind her.

"It's the moon?" Luther said.

"Why'd she paint the moon?" Five asked mostly to himself.

Frida stayed standing for a moment before wobbling and falling over.

Luther picked up Frida from the floor placing her on the bed while Fives mind began racing as to what the connection with the moon could be.

༻✦༺              ༻✧༺            ༻✦༺

"When's it supposed to happen?" Frida could hear Luther ask. "This... apocalypse."

Her body ached but her hand felt the worse.

"I can't give you the exact hour, but... from what I could gather, we have four days left." Five said. "Day of a full moon." He looked over at the giant red moon on the wall.

"Why didn't you say something sooner?" Luther asked.

"It wouldn't have mattered." Five said.

"Of course it would." Luther said. "We could've banded together and helped you try to stop this thing."

'Just like dad wanted' Frida thought.

"For the record, you already tried." Five said.

"What do you mean?"

"I found all of you." Five told him. "Your bodies."

"We die?" Luther asked.

"Horribly." Five said. "You were together, trying to stop whoever it was that ends the world."

"Wait, how do you know that?" Luther questioned

"This was clutched in your dead hand when I found you." Five said getting out a fake eyeball. "Must've ripped it out of their head right before you went down."

Frida sprung up.

"Let me see that." Frida grabbed the eyeball. "This is like the painting."

"Yeah." Five said grabbing the eyeball back. "You already predicted it."

"Whose head?" Luther asked.

"Like I said, I don't know." Five said looking as Frida got out a cigarette.

"Well, there's a serial number on the back."Luther said taking the eyeball. "Think maybe you could try..."

"No, that's a dead end." Five cut him off. "It's just another hunk of glass."

"We'll I guess there no point in anything anymore." Frida said.