Running away is easy
It's the leaving that's hard
Running away is easy
It's the leaving that's hard

- Running Away by VANO 3000

01:07:25:03:01

"Stop it."

Jeno raised his eyebrow as he continued staring at the bright red numbers. "Stop what?"

"Stop staring at my chest you creep." Jaemin answered as he covered up the numbers with his jacket.

The human had been staring straight at the ticking numbers for the last ten minutes straight, and the angel was starting to become creeped out.

"I can't help it. That number is becoming smaller and smaller every day." The human said as he leaned his head back in his chair.

They were currently in the dorms of Jeno's college. He had moved in three weeks ago by himself, and school had started twelve days ago.

Besides going to classes, Jeno never went out. And for the past three days, he had been staring at the red numbers almost every chance he got, sometimes for hours on end.

"Well you've known that since you were fourteen." Jaemin responded.

Jeno huffed but decided to look at his phone instead as the pink-haired male stood up, walking over to the window.

The dorms were in small buildings that surrounded a large circular patio in the middle. In between two of the buildings, there was an opening with a wide walkway that led to the rest of the campus.

The rest of the campus was no less beautiful, and the entire structure was very well built.

And Jeno was just sitting here, all alone in his dorm. He was refusing to go out, and whenever Jaemin asked why he wouldn't leave the boy would only shrug and go back to whatever he was doing.

Eventually Jaemin got tired of his strange behavior and decided to take matters into his own hands. He waited until Jeno had gone to the restroom to take the boy's phone, hiding it in his pocket.

Once the boy opened the bathroom door and started back over to his bed, his brows furrowed.

"Jaemin where's my phone?" He asked as he lifted his pillows up.

The angel shrugged. "I don't know." He answered simply as he flipped a page in his book.

Jeno sighed and walked over to the boy, holding his hand out. The angel looked up at him with an innocent look. "What are you doing?"

"My phone please." He said.

Jaemin gasped over dramatically as he held a hand over his chest. "Why would you ever think that I would steal it?"