十七

Sometimes, all I think about is you
Late nights in the middle of June
Heat waves been faking me out
Can't make you happier now

- Heat Waves by Glass Animals

A very tiny bit of hot sauce ;)

"Ah..."

Jaemin lay on the bed, panting heavily. "You like that?" Renjun teased as he continued kissing the man's neck.

"Mmh!" He moaned as he felt Jeno grip his thighs. The couple looked down at him, their eyes filled with lust and adoration.

"Are you satisfied your highness?" Jeno asked teasingly as he ran his thumb along the prince's stomach.

"Y-yes..." was all Jaemin could breath out at the moment. He was clouded with pleasure and the hungry stares from the two nobles.

Jaemin shot up, his eyes wide as he breathed heavily and looked around his room.

It was a dream...

He groaned and covered his face with his hands, his cheeks burning with embarrassment.

It had already been four weeks since he first found butterflies around Jeno and Renjun, and they were happening more and more frequently.

Not to mention his very overactive mind that hadn't been helping at all. Every night his brain would find new ways to torture him with some scenarios involving a certain couple a few doors away.

And the two weren't helping him at all. Jaemin didn't know if they were doing it on purpose, but they always managed to find new ways to fluster him.

This wasn't good at all. As the youngest prince of the royal family, he had a very important image to keep up.

He was already trying to suppress any feelings he had for the two knowing that they would never reciprocate and that they were deeply in love with each other. It would not make anything better if the public found out about this.

The only person that Jaemin had told about any of this was Lyria, who he had gotten very close to during the past few weeks.

Surprisingly, she had managed to warm up to him a lot. Now, they were practically best friends.

He would've also told Donghyuck, but the man was in a different sector for some affairs and Jaemin wanted to tell him in person.

He looked down and groaned. He got up, going into the bathroom to get ready for the day and get rid of his problem.

He dressed in a loose white shirt with strings lacing from his collar down to his chest, and a pair of brown slacks. He ruffled his hair, staring at himself in the mirror for a few seconds.

Why would they ever like this? He thought with a pout. He poked at his face and brushed through his hair with his fingers a few times before sighing and leaving his suite.

He went over to Jaehyun's room, knocking a few times. He frowned as he got no response.

"Hyung?" He called out, but no one answered again. The door of Renjun's room opened behind him and the human stuck his head out.

"Jaemin?"

The prince turned around hearing his name, and he smiled at Renjun. "Good morning Jun." He said. "Do you know where my brother went?"