十六

Jeongnyujangeseo jomman deo
meoreodo joeul tende
Bopogi gwaenhi jagajigon hae
Maeum gataseon boineun
benchimada jamsi
Anjatdaga gago sipeunde

- Walk You Home by NCT DREAM

He spun around quickly as everyone turned to see the newcomer. "What the hell?" The man said as he snarled at the new figure.

"Let me go boy." He said as he tried to snap his wrist out of the man's grasp.

"Jeno?" Renjun asked as he saw the man's face clearly.

He looked up, turning his attention to his boyfriend and Jaemin as the man still struggled to release himself from the noble's grip.

"When did you get here?" Jaemin asked curiously.

"I was strolling around the meadow nearby and I saw this happening so I came to help." He answered.

"Alright buddy," he continued as he turned his attention back to the man, who was about to bite Jeno in an attempt to get himself released.

"Jaemin, what am I supposed to do with this wannabe-dog man?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm not finished talking with him yet." The prince responded as he stepped closer to the two.

Jeno nodded, grabbing the man's hands and keeping them behind his back as Jaemin looked at him in disgust.

"Jaemin," Renjun started. The prince turned around, turning his attention on the human. "Before you talk to him, can I say something first?" He asked.

Jaemin smiled. "Of course." He said as he let the human walk up to right in front of the man.

"What do you get out of this sir?" He asked carefully.

The man snarled. "Shut up you punk." He spat onto the noble's face. Jeno gripped the man's wrists tighter, and Jaemin stepped closer just in case.

The human nodded and calmly wiped away the small drop of spit the man had spewed onto him.

"I see." He said. "Do you really think it's necessary to do this?" He asked.

"What is so great about one singular wad of cash that you have to terrorize an underage girl for it?" He questioned.

"I honestly think that you look much more like the thief in this situation than the girl." He said with a shrug.

"You don't know shit about me." The man snarled, trying to jump forward.

Renjun laughed. "Alright old man, maybe I don't but I know that I don't want to know any more than I already do."

"I just want you to know that you're pathetic." He said with an equally calm yet condescending tone.

"You're the absolute lowest scum there can ever be and if you go around like this every day, eventually you'll be messing with the wrong person and you're going to find yourself bloody inside of a ditch." He whispered, his eyes narrowed.

"So I would act more careful if I was you."

He turned to Jaemin. "That's really all I wanted to say." He said as he walked towards the sisters, guarding them just in case anything happened as Jaemin took the spot he was just in.