three

"I wanna meet you're son."

"Yes sure of course! Just text me when we're both free."

Silence suddenly surrounds them.

"How's life?"

"So far so good, but of course there's a missing piece." Sana chuckled answering the younger Japanese's question.

She placed her cup of coffee on the table as she look at Mina.

"What about you? How are you?" Sana asked carefully knowing what happened back in graduation.

"Well... honestly speaking, I feel a lot of better now."

Sana raised an eyebrow as Mina rolled her eyes.

"I'm telling the truth!"

"No need to get annoyed" Sana retorted giggling at her.

"I don't want to be in your bad side but you know... do you miss him?" Sana asked, obviously curious.

Mina stopped and sighed.

"I don't know actually.. I still kinda, feel weird..?" Mina unsurely answered. "I mean I don't know why because well... we never become a couple in the first place anyway and I don't know why I just ran off like cinderella that time."

Sana smirked. "You like him."

"I know that."

"Then why did you said 'I don't why I just ran off chu chu' ?" Sana asked repeating the younger's words receiving a flying tissue on her face.

"Because I'm new to it at that time! I just realized it two days before graduation." Mina played with her straw as the memories flashed back to her head.

"What exactly happened anyway?"

"Well... I was planning to confessed to him before the ceremony starts and I know its such a bad timing, a classmate of mine suddenly just told me I have to see something.." Mina sighed.

"I was so confused why he bought me to the University's garden until my own eyes spotted him kissing another girl."

Sana don't know why she wasn't surprised at all, maybe she expected it already.

"Jimin is a playboy at the time anyway... I'm sorry Minari."

Mina shook her head. "Nah its okay, I've moved on."

Sana raised an eyebrow again. "From what?"

The younger rolled her eyes and threw another tissue through Sana's direction but Sana dodge it away.

"From him. From the pain."

--

"Ma'am there is a sudden visitor who wanted to meet you."

The girl knew it wasn't her fiance as Jin would just enter and her secretary won't announce it to let her know either way.