seven

"Hoseok... you're drunk."

"Noooo, one more!"

Momo rolled her eyes and shook her head to the bartender who immediately understood and just continued doing his job.

How did they even ended up together?

Well long story short. They coincidentally bump at the dance floor and eventually of course started off talking awkwardly.

They got comfortable not too long after and decided to catch up with each other by the drink stand, only for him to get drunk in the middle of her asking who is the girl he's with.

Yes. She may or maybe had gathered enough courage and shame to ask that only for all of it to go to waste as like what I said, he got drunk.

Pretty bad.

"Geezers this dude seriously." Momo muttered.

"Need any help ma'am?"

"Uh.. no need I'll just call one of our friends." Momo politely bowed as the bartender nodded again.

"Hey Minari!'

[Ah.. Momo? Mina fell asleep just now.]

Momo raised her eyebrow in confusion before smirking.

"Jimin? how did you and Mina ended up together?"

[Well.. Jungkook asked me if I can look after her while he have some business to do. But he didn't even come back and little missy here is so wasted that I think its time for her to head back.]

"Is she that wasted?"

[I guess.. Her face is really red and- uhm Mina don't r-remove that uhm...

'but its hot!'

I know just wait a bit

'nooooo'

Mina.]

Momo silently chuckled hearing the warning voice of the older.

She heard a few more whines from her bestfriend and a few scoldings and warnings from the other.

[Sorry about that- but I uh, don't know where Mina lives so-]

"Yes sure I'll text you her address. Don't do anything to her!"

[Of course I won't- Before you hanged up what's the reason you called?]

"Oh uh..."

Momo glanced at her side seeing a passed out Hoseok, adorably snuggling on his self with his head resting by the table.

"Nothing, just went to check on Mina. Take care you two and I'm counting on you!"

She heard him chuckled.

[Okay then. I'll inform you once I had sent her home.]

The call ended and Momo did sent him the youngest japanese's address before looking around hoping to see one of their friends and to her bad luck none of them seems to be present anymore.

Some of the girls are out of reach and some don't pick up their phone.

'Damn it.'

She scanned the drunk man's form and spotted a car key, she took it did her best to assist him until the parking lot.

Now she regretted not accepting the bartender's offer. But she's too shy to approached again.

Struggling from walking straight with the uncomfortable high heels and carrying a heavy drunk man. Yes her life is the best.

Hoseok suddenly stopped making her stopped as well.

He was now trying to stand by himself while sleepily but cutely rubbing his eye to stay him awake.

No answer. She shrugged and just assist him to wherever his car is.

"Hoseok."

"Hm?"

"Where is your car located at." Silence.

Momo furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, turning to look at the older who turned out to be pointing at a particular place.

After many struggles and searchings, they finally got inside his car.

"Mo... moring."

The female turned her head in confusion after the said nickname.

"M-my Momoring... you look like my momoring"

Her face immediately turned red. She pursed her lips and look at him in confusion.

"Hmm? I'm right here."

Hoseok smirked. "You're an illusion again are you?"

Momo was even more confused but she thought its probably the alcohol.

"Hobi, you're drunk. Let's get you home yea?"

"Don't call me Hobi if you're not my momoring!" Hoseok whined like a kid.

Momo grinned.

'He's still the same.'

"But I am Momo."

She pointed at herself. The older male raised his hand to touch her face exploring every inch of it.

"Its been t-three years since I've last seen and touch my m-momoring's face. But your eyes and lips looks quite similar."

'Its because I am the Momo you're talking about, silly boy.'

Momo inwardly chuckled at the drunk man.

"Hmm.."

"Are you really my momo?"

The female nodded. Hoseok smirked again and let go of her face gently.

"Even if you are. You're not mine anymore." There is a hint of sadness in his voice that even she could hear her heart ached at the sight.

But mostly because of his sentence.

"W-why do you think of that?"

"My momo. I saw her h-happy. Without me. It hurts so much but it makes me happy seeing her happy."

Her heart started breaking.

"I hate the fact that I have to leaved her to go in LA to chase my dream. I should have bought her with me, but I didn't." Hoseok click his tongue as he leaned back on the passenger's seat.

Momo swallowed the lump in her throat "But didn't she told you she'll wait?"

"I know. But I'm ashamed cause I kiss a girl at a acquintance's wedding."

Momo felt her breath put in halt.

"The girl is no one! Believed me. I just met her there." Hoseok pouted, looking like an innocent child

"Will my Momoring forgive me? I don't know myself. All I wanted is to get back with her and won't let go."

Momo pursed her lips. She's about to say something when she noticed the male passed out.

She sighed and studied the guy's peaceful feature before putting her hand on her chest feeling her heartbeat in a race.

'Its been three years without seeing and contact but my heart still raised its beat for him'

Is she ready? Is she ready to get back with him?

Are they both ready?

Is she sure?

"Once I got back with you. There's no turning back now."

To Be Continued...