epilogue

"Mommy! How do you do this?"

"Wait baby" Chaeyoung finished wearing her earrings as she went up to her daughter who's struggling putting the ribbon of her dress from behind.

"Soobin. Why aren't you still not ready?" Namjoon asked from the sofa, while looking at his unprepared son.

Soobin pouted and crossed his arms. "I don't want to go dad!"

"But you need to"

Soobin shook his head, his pout turning to a sulk.

Haewon smirked at her brother. "Are you sure?"

"I'm not in the mood to face people"

"Well too bad. Jisu unnie is coming" Haewon shrugged while thanking her mom for helping her.

Soobin immediately rushed towards the stairs to his room.

"I changed my mind, I'm coming!"

Namjoon stood up from the sofa, chuckling in amusement.

"He likes Jisu that much huh?"

This time its Chaeyoung who chuckled. "He sure do. I'm pretty sure you could also notice his heart eyes whenever Jisu is around"

"I could also notice how Yoongi hyung would glare at him everytime" Namjoon shook his head at the memory.

"What about you Haewon? Do you like someone?"

Haewon made a disgust face towards the question. "If I can't find a guy like dad then no thanks."

Her parents chuckled at their daughter. And watch her go upstairs to get something.

"Our babies is growing up too fast, its making me feel emotional everytime" Chaeyoung sighed, the male wrapped an arm around his wife and kiss her forehead.

"We could always make many more to not make you sad"

The female look up with a frown only to be met up by a pair of wiggling eyebrows which made her roll her eyes and pull away from the hug.

"You know what? You're sleeping on the couch tonight." Namjoon immediately pouted

"Babe!"

"Soobin dear! Please hurry up we don't wanna be late" Chaeyoung changed the subject and Namjoom swear she saw how flushed her cheeks are making him burst in laughter.

"Control yourself" Jihyo muttered beside him.

Yoongi only let out a whine but not leaving his eyes off the boy who's literally giving heart eyes to his daughter every damn time.

"I can't! They're only kids but i'm already seeing someone giving interest to my daughter" Yoongi quietly argued

Jihyo could only sigh and shake her head at her husband's protective nature.

"They are kinda cute tho"

Yoongi glared at the man beside him. "Shut up hyung"

Jin smirked. "I'm betting that Soobin and Jisu would be together in the future"

"Why are you betting on my daughter?! No, no" Yoongi argued again, already hating the idea.

"We all know they're also gonna grow up. Who knows which one of them would be together" Jin shrugged

"And you're completely fine with that?"

Jin smiled thinking of another thing to annoy the man beside him. "I could see your son with my daughter in the future"