Home...

It was time for Y/n to head home, she made sure to say bye to all the boys. The last person she needed to say bye was Lucas. She headed into his room and saw him singing a lullaby to himself. She had ever heard the song before so she thought it was one he had made up. 

"Hey Lucas I'm here to say bye for the night." Y/n says as he finished singing. He looked down at her and turned his body to her since he wasn't facing her. 

"Where you heading after work?" Lucas asks her. 

"Just going home, I don't have plans for tonight." Y/n says as he nods and turns back around. 

"I'll see you tomorrow Lucas." Y/n says as she leaves his room and heads upstairs to meet with Jaemin. While going to him she saw he was talking with two other guys. 

"Oh Y/n finally! Here I want you to meet Shotaro and Sungchan, they just started like you." Jaemin says letting the three meet. 

"Hi, when did you guys start?" Y/n says happy to meet them. 

"We started like a few days before you I think right Sungchan?" Shotaro says looking at the other boy as he nods with a smile. 

"Yup it's really nice working here, all the people here are nice. Though there are some people that keep there hands to them selves." Sungchan sighs as the other two chuckle knowing what he meant. Since Y/n was in the underground where the people she's taking care are separated by a thick glass. She didn't really have to worry about things like that, at least she hopes. 

"Anyway you wanna join us we're going to eat and then we head home from there?" Jaemin asks her, Jaemin was going to give Shotaro and Sungchan a ride and they thought of the idea of dinner. Since Jaemin was also Y/n's ride she thought why not. 

"Sure sounds good." Y/n agrees making Jaemin smile and nod. The four of them headed off to Jaemin's car and went to eat. Jaemin dropped Sungchan and Shotaro off so it was just Y/n and him. 

"So how it down there?" Jaemin asks Y/n making her look at him. 

"It's fine, not as scary as I thought it would be. Some of them are just hurting." Y/n says thinking of Yangyang and how upset he looked. 

"Bet there trying to get you to trust them so one of them can kill you." Jaemin says making Y/n's eyebrows furrow. 

"What? No Jaemin. That's not it at all. My job is to take care of them I know not to trust them, but I can't help to feel bad." Y/n says looking down at her hands. 

"Okay did you know that the last time one of them was out of his room they almost choked Dr. Nakamato. He almost died Y/n. I don't want that happening to you." Jaemin says as he pulls in front of Y/n home. 

"Jaemin that won't happen I promise it." Y/n says gently putting her hand on his. He looks at her and sees her eyes were soft. 

"I just don't you getting hurt by them." Jaemin tells her. 

"I won't, tomorrow two of the doctors will be with me. So I'll be fine." Y/n says with a soft smile making Jaemin nod. 

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow N/n." Jaemin says making her nod and get out of the car. They both head to their homes and waited for tomorrow. Well to Y/n it felt like forever since she couldn't get to sleep right away. Just another sleepless night for Y/n. 

the next day

   The morning went as it always goes on, but today Y/n was wanted in Yuta's office. From afar he looked scary. So Y/n didn't know what to expect from him. He was kinda a mystery to her. She knocked on the door and heard a come in. What she expect was to see Yuta in the middle of his office maybe reading files or on his laptop. What she didn't expect to see him with a cup of ramen with his eyes glued to his computer. 

  Y/n walked up to his desk and saw on his computer was a scene from an anime. It was a male character confessing his love for the female character. It would be a lie if Y/n said she didn't get hooked on the scene. When it ended Yuta was done with his food and sighed making Y/n look at him. 

"If only I had a love story like that, any who you ready for today Y/n?" Yuta asks in a cherry mood, making the girl nod. Yuta got up and they headed to the underground. Y/n didn't know what she was afraid of, Yuta seemed like a pretty nice guy. Once Yuta and Y/n walked through the door for the underground they saw Mark there looking at some notes. 

"Oh Mark! Hope you weren't waiting long." Yuta gives him a smile making Mark chuckle. 

"No I got here like a minute ago, so you guys are fine. You all ready?" Mark asks getting a nod from both Yuta and Y/n. The first room they went to was Kun's room. 

"Y/n what do what you do okay. If he gets out of hand we'll head to another room. Okay?" Mark tells her as she agrees. She take a deep breath and looks for Kun in his room. 

"Well well well. Isn't it my princess and her royal guards. What can I do for you?" Kun says coming out of thin air. Y/n payed no attention to it and did her job. 

"I'm just here to see how your doing Kun, and it looks like your doing just fine." Y/n says making Kun smile and put his hand over his heart. 

"You know I'm kinda hurt by you. You gave Hendery and Yangyang more attention yesterday then me. And here I thought you love me." Kun says as he eyes Mark and Yuta in the back. 

"But at least I'll have you for myself another day. Bye princess." Kun says going back into his corner, Y/n sighs and moves onto the next room. Which happens to be Winwin's. 

"Hey Y/n let' me handle Winwin okay? You and Mark go see Lucas okay?" Yuta says as Y/n nods in agreement. 

"Okay so we meet at Ten's room then?" Y/n says looking at Mark. 

"Yeah that sounds fine, let's go Y/n." Mark says leading her to Lucas' room and take one last look at Yuta. Yuta goes to see Winwin and looks at him as he looks at his chains. 

"I feel you staring at me Yuta hyung." Winwin says looking up from the chains. 

"Hi Sicheng, how you doing?" Yuta asks him making his tsk. 

"I would be a lot better if you didn't stick me in here. We were fine Yuta hyung why did you put me in here!" Winwin yells at him. 

"I did it so I can help you more." 

Hey everyone how you like this chapter. Also school will be staring soon so I'll try to start some more chapters and finish them when I can. Don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!