Trust part 1

During the week Jaemin's funeral went and passed by. Y/n kept to herself when they lowered Jaemin's body. Today before she went to work she was at his grave. She talks to him like if he was still here and not dead. 

"I'll see you after work. I love you nana." Y/n says leaving Jaemin alone until later. It's funny to her, she never really thought of dating, but dating Jaemin would've been nice. She smiles at the thought, but it soon fades as soon as it got there. Y/n heads to work and Heads to Hendery's room first. At least he doesn't try to make her go crazy the moment she goes into the room. 

"Dr. Moon is coming today." Hendery says as half of his body hangs out from his tanks. Y/n look up and nods with a smile. 

"Yup you're right. This will my first time meeting him. I hope your guys progress impresses him. Maybe he'll know a way for you to take a walk around your room." Y/n says making Hendery smile. 

"Maybe Winwin hyung can go outside." Hendery says making Y/n nod. As much as she would like, Winwin shouldn't be outside. She's realized that with the fits Winwin has been having. Yuta doesn't know why his fits are getting worse. That's why she had experiments to show Dr. Moon when he sees the boys and her. 

"Hendery, Dr. Moon will be here soon and I need to go back up with Taeyong and the others. Will you tell Ten I have surpides for you boys to show your progress to Dr. Moon please." Y/n asks him getting ready to meet the doctors. 

"Anything for you." Hendery says as Y/n gives him a smile and heads off. He does what she's asked so all he had to do now was wait. Y/n heads to where Mark was standing as he had a nervous look on his face. 

"Mark are you okay? You look like you're about to pass out." Y/n says worried about Mark. 

"I'm fine it's just we don't see Dr. Moon as much and his visits are a big thing around here. Heck even Johnny hyung is sacred." Mark says as Taeyong walks in the room. 

"Okay everyone Dr. Moon is here now. Mark is the kids area good to go?" Taeyong asks as Mark stands up straight and nods. 

"Johnny is the ICU parts and cancer part of the hospital good? Have we found a cure?" Taeyong asks and Johnny looks at him. 

"ICU is fine the people inside are being checked every minute and as for the cure for cancer we have yet to find it, but on the bright side. One of the older men has just gotten out of the hospital." Johnny says proudly.   

"Aww really who?" Yuta asks with a smile. 

"It was the old man with the little grand daughter. Rick." Johnny tells Yuta as he knows who he's talking about. 

"Oh you mean the one that asks Yuta that one time "Excuse me, but where's my papa? He's really old like a raisen." That one?" Y/n asks and Johnny nods.  

"Aww that's good. Back to this Yuta is the therapy section all good?" Taeyong asks now looking at Yuta. 

"Yes making Jungwoo heard nurse was the best thing I've ever done." Yuta says speaking proudly about Jungwoo. 

"Now Y/n. Are they okay? Do you have what you need? Will it be safe for you to be in there with them? Do you want a hug?" Taeyong asks Y/n.

"To answer. Yes there okay they know Dr. Moon is coming today. I have what I need, yes I'll be safe with them in the room. And I would like a hug yes." Y/n says as Taeyong gives her a hug. She couldn't get enough of Taeyong's hugs. He let's go of Y/n and sends everyone to their stations. 

Later

  Dr. Moon had arrived, Taeyong was showing him around the hospital. As much as Taeyong's anxiety was going up, Taeil was impressed.