Forgiveness 🤔

So lets continue..  Guys do u like this ff. Comment.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
So ritika started to explain what happened.
Ritzs:sid i loved only u and will only love u.That..that bloody manjul..because of him all this happened.
Sid was now a little confused.
(Sid loved ritzs truely so till now too sid have a little  feelings for her)
Sid:what arr u saying ritzs?
Ritzs was showing broken and sid was staring at her.
Avu was really shocked.
Avu's pov:i don't understand anything. I will ask and know about this drama to vaishu di. But i don't know why my heart feel heart when that ritika call sid . Ab ab matlab sidharth baby.He is not a babby after all.he is 23 or something huhh!
(Our avu is little jealousy. He na friends 😁)
Ritzs:baby do u know one day i was coming to u when he pulled me to store room and pinned me to the wall and he blackmailed me.He told that he will kill u if i will get close to u and he told that he loved me and kissed me.i hate him and tried to get out from his grip and he told me showing a gun.he will kill u with that gun.and i was  hella scared. I didn't wanted to see u die.so i accepted to go with bim and broke with u.i was with him till noe and i escaped because he is forcing me to marry.sid pls marry me. He will come here to take me.i love u pls sid.
And she acted crying really hardly.
Till now sids eyes were filled with anver and tears.

He made ritzs stand strate who was shown broken down and he hugged he.

Seeing this avus eyes wide.
Others also were amazed.

Sid in broken voice.
Sid: Ritzs i am so so so sorry. I though u betrayed on me.i am so sorry.
Ritzs broke hug.
Ritzs:no probs baby.
Sid :ok so everyone listen i will marry. And my wife is gonna be sid.
Ritzs:really i love u sid.
Sid:yes and after two days our marriage is gonna take place.
And saying this sid intertwined his one hand with ritzs one hand and went to sids mansion.

Everyone was really shocked.

Avu was hella shocked.

Boom💥💥💥💥
What will happen now?
Will sidritzs marry?
Will sidneet be parted?
To be continued....
Goals:10votes and 4 comments.
Ok so bye.
By chinnu