Caring

My readers a so sweet. U finished the goals.
Love u dears.

So sid went to his room and was thinking
Sids pov:Whats happening with me. I didn't had a feeling like that before. Whenever i see avu matlab avneet in pain i can't control myself. Am i having feelings for her. And on the other hand when ritika get hurts i don't feel that feeling.
Thinking all these he slept.

Next morning..
Everyone had their food and it was 10 am now.

Guests came their as abhinavis and sidritzs wedding is tomorrow.

So avu was busy in decorating. And she was in a ladder handing some decorative things.And she was getting down but her leg slipped and gas going to fall but a pair of strong hand took her in his hands.

Her eyes were closed due to fear and she slowly opened her eyes when she felt she was safe.
She found the worlds most beautiful hazel eyes.
Both were lost in eachother
Sid slowly asked to avu
Sid:why am i caring for u? And why do i feel hurt when u are hurt.
Avu:i don't know.

While ritika was angry and fake coughed.
They both came back to their real position and avu was going to leave but again she was gonna fall but sod was standing infront of her and her head collided with his chest.
And she looked up and again both were lost.
Ritika shouted
Rit:Whats this all???
They both came back to sense and she was going to leave but sid holded her wrist.
Shivers ran through her body.
Sid:be careful
Avu nodded.

An unknown smile formed in sids face

How was the chapy.
Guys its late now. So i am stopping here.But i told u guys na i will update if u finish my goals.

Ok so byee.

Goals:15 votes 3 comments