Ritikas Arrival.

They all had their breakfast and was sitting in the living room. Someone nocked door and
A girl came inside running towards sid and hugged him.
It was no none else but ritika.

Rit:sid i am soooooo sorry.
Sid:what are u doing here?
Rit:sid before the marriage day at that night manjul kidnapped me. And u know this avneet asked manjul to do that. So tjat she can marry u.
Sid:hmm. Now i and avneetn are married and ha ritika we will marry after 1year. After one year i will divorce her.
Everyone got shocked

A tear fell from avus eyes .
Sid noticed it.

Rit:Really Sid.
Sid:hmm.
Avus eyes were filled and tears were continuously falling down.
Abhi:Sid then why did u asked avu to sleep with u.
Sid:because i am her husband.
Vaishu:sid this is not fair.U cant betray her.and u can't believe this ritika.
Va:ha sid.
Sid:yes i do believe ritika.
And no more questions. And ritika u can stay here in the guest room.
Rit:but baby i will stay with u.
Sid:no i said after one year now i have a wife and avneet go to our room.

Avu was crying and she went to sids room.

Avu opened the door and she fell on the bed and started crying.

Sid came there near the door and was listening what avu was saying.

Sid was feeling bad for avu.

Avu:Why Why Why god? Why are u doing this to me? I lost my parents at my young age.i didn't even enjoy in my life.Sidharth no no sid i call him like that whenever i am alone.
I wanted to be a good wife.I wished to give all the happiness in his life.I even married him knowing that its danger for my life.That ritika she didn't wanted to put her life in danger and she left.and me i am a fool right.Who was trying to love sid and what... He doesn't even love me a bit.Hearing his past i wanted to bring him back to that old sid who was so friendly. Although he is a mafia.i sometimes feel that he is so sweet.I don't k ow what happens to me when he is near me. When he is close to me i feel a different feelings. I don't know but i think i am loving him.I never had a true person to love me and protect me.But all members in this house loves me.and i also love them.But god why. He said he will divorse me.He He didn't even talked to me personally. I think he loves ritika and i am a tissue paper who he will throw when he needed.But he don't know this tissue paper also have a heart have feelings. God for once only once he try to understand me then i swear i will really show my true love.
And avu was still crying
She was crying so hard.

Sid was hearing all this and he was also crying.
Sids pov:I said ritika that i will divorce avu after 1year.i know ritika is saying lie. She also said the same lie that avu asked manjul to kidnap her.i know its not true.Ritika loves my money not me. And i wanted to know more about her and manjul for rhat she must be here in my mansion.Thats why i told that lie.Yes and avneet was crying seeing her lije that kills me from inside.
She went to our room and i was seeking her and i heard everything she said.She said she loves me. And i can't even stop me crying. These tears are coming themselves . Avu i am so sorry.I swear i will surely give u a better life.i don't know but i think i am falling for u.
Pov ends
Sid went inside and sat near avu.
He looked avu whose face was compressed in the bed. He slightly turned her and found she was sleeping.
Sid chuckled.
Her face were full teary so sid cleaned her face with a tissue and made her lay correctly on the bed.

Ok so guys how was the chappy i know its a little bit sad but happy chappy.
Goals:25votes and 7 comments.

Do read my ff The mission.
Bubyee