What next??

Sid:Just go na avneet.
Avu:Ok if u wish that i will go. But siddharth to a place where u will never find me.
Sid was confused.
Sid:What do you mean.
Avu:U wanna me to go away from you right. I will go to a place very very far. Where no one can reach where no vehicles can reach.
Sid:Avneet what the hell are you talking?
Avu:Ok then bye siddharth live ur life happily. And after that sid heard some sounds and at last a ahhh sound.
Sid was soo confused so he opened his door and found avu sitting on the floor and blood coming from her wrist.Sid was so sacred and shocked he ran towards avu and avu looked sid with teary wet eyes.
Sid tore a cloth and tied that on avu wrist.
And started scolding her.
Sid:What did you did avneet? Are u small child? Why did you did this? Did u think of me ones? What would happen to me if anything happen to you ha?
Avu :You itself told me go away.
Sid:Avneet!!!
Avu broke down and hugged sid.
Avu:sid pls i am so sorry. It was a misunderstanding. I can't hate you.I can do anything for u.Pls don't leave me.
Sid hugged her back to console her.
Sid broke hug and made avu promise that she will never do such things again.

And sid went out of the room with teary eyes.
Avu:siddharth wait..
Sid didn't said anything and went to....
Ok guys hope u all are loving these chapters.
Goals:15comments and 50votes.

How is this edit guys.Done by me😁😁.