Pregnant

It was more than 3 days now. Ritika was clinging to sid and he avoided her. Avu was angry and always murmers about rits.
Its next day evening... 5pm.
Va:Avu beta...
Avu:Ji ma
Vibha called avu and she came near va and asked the reason.
Va:Beti can u bring me something to drink?
Avu:Ji ma.
And she goes to the kitchen and she made an orange juice and then vaishu called her.
Vai:Avu pls come here na.
Avu:coming
And she went to vaishu who was calling.
Avu :What happened di?
Vai:Avu can u pls take that box.
She asked pointing a box which was kept in a height.
(Vaishu was 9 and a half month pregnant )
Avu gave that box to vaishu and vaishu mouthed a thank u and avu smiled.
Avu then went to kitchen again and she added some sugar into juice and stirred it and gave to va.
Va drank it and avu took the glass and washed then she went to her room.
Va went to her room to sleep.
Avu was in her room.
Avuspov:Its been 1 week i am feeling some pain in my stomach and i need to check.
She opened her shelf and took a pregnancy tester and used it and after checking it she smiled.
Avu:Oh god i am really happy i am iaam pregnant.
And she looked at her small belly.
Avu:Sid will be really happy after knowing this.
And she went to one hospital to check and also got the result positive and avu hid that result under her pillow to surprise sid.

Hey babes hope u all loved it.Pls shower yr love and support.
Goals:45likes and 5 comments