Continue...

Avu:yes i didn't loved sid.
Sids eyes got widen hearing it and  he sharpened his ears to hear.
Avu:bhaiya u are absolutely right. I hate him as hell. I.. I always wished to get a love life but i got a burden. I always wanted a understanding and lovely husband instead i got a cold hearted man. I always wanted to be a free bird. But i was caged. He even made my life in trouble by locking me in a place and that room caught fire. He always shows me a cold face which i hate the most. I never loved him. I always hated him.
YES I HATED THAT SIDDHARTH NIGAM.
And till now sids eyes were filled and his heart was broken. He though that avu will correct it. But he heard all those he never ever wanna hear.
Sid ran out from there and reached his room in mansion and locked himself.
Sid threw everything here and there and cryed loudly and he hit his hand on floor more than 10time and blood was coming now.
Sid:Why avu why? What did i did to you? Why can't you love me ha? I am such a cheap as you described. I caged you. If yes then why would i bring you here when mom said that. I have always tried to keep u happy. I understood what is love from you. And you don't love me you.. you Hate me avu.
And sid was sobbing.
Sid:Ok then avu i will not disturb you again. After some days we will be divorsed.
My happiness is when you are happy.
To be continued...
Sorry for short chapter.
Goals:40votes and 3 comments.
Guys that video above is edited by me. Guys pls check it. If you want check it in youtube too. Channel name:Sweet Sidneetians.