PLANNING

It was next day and our little heroes are up.
Ar:Yaar akshit lets go and wake our moms.
Ak:Ha bhaiya lets go.
And they both went to girls room.
They slowly without making anysorts of noise wenr near their moms
And they both counted 1 2 3 in low voice and bot made boom sound.
All girls woke up with a jerk and janeet understood its there children game
Janeet:Aarav, akshit
And our heroes ran from there and janeet followed at last avneet and janu accepted their defeat and sat down and both boys came and hugged their moms.
They too hugged back.
They all had breakfast now all girls have planned to go for outing as its after long time they are meeting.
Avu was so excited she dressed and all were ready they all left and boys also joined. (Except sid.)
They went to beach enjoyed and after an hr all except avu joined together and made a plan.
Jai:We have to make sidneet meet.
Reem:But how?
Fai:Guys avu will not go to sids mansion so we have to tell lie.
Anu:Yes and i have an idea.
All:say.
Anu:Guys we can say that we are going one new place and will engrosse her in our talks and we will go to mansion and she will not know.
Rii:Its good but avu is intelligent she will smell something fishy.
Janu:ok then guys lets give avu sleeping tablets.
Reem:Yes we will say her we are going to one place and while talking to her we will give her juice mixed with sleeping tablets and we will go to mansion.
All:Yes done set sealed.
And a smile was plastered on everyone's face.
Guys hope u all loved it.
Goals:2follows, 70+votes and 30comments