chapter 5

The next morning Gabriel woke up to see Nathalie still asleep, wow she must be really exhausted from using the peacock miraculous I still feel guilty about letting her use that miraculous in the first place knowing that she was becoming unwell because of it. When Gabriel got dressed he made himself breakfast when he finished his breakfast he started getting on with his work when it turned 2:00pm  Gabriel noticed that Nathalie wasn’t in her office so Gabriel went to his room to check on her. Gabriel went in to his room and saw that Nathalie was still fast asleep so Gabriel decided to give her a little shake just to see if she’s OK. Nathalie woke up with a groan and she started rubbing her eyes and asking what time is it? Gabriel said it’s 2 in the afternoon, wow that was quick. How’s your stomach feeling Nathalie? My stomach feels much better thanks.
When Gabriel left the room Nathalie started getting ready for work as she sat at her office with her coffee she noticed Gabriel glancing at her every now and then and she asked if everything was ok and Gabriel said everything is fine. After a little while Gabriel said that he wants to see her in his room at 5 o’clock and Nathalie said OK. When it reached 5 o’clock Nathalie knocked on the door and Gabriel let her in to his room.

My dear Nathalie Gabriel started to say, you risk your life everyday for my happiness and for that I am grateful but you no longer need to risk your life for my happiness because I realised that the only person that can make me happy is you, Nathalie started blushing bright red and Gabriel asked Nathalie if she would be his girlfriend and Nathalie said yes so Gabriel and Nathalie are now officially boyfriend and girlfriend. Gabriel decided to give up being hawk Moth permanently and Nathalie was going to give up being Mayura permanently, so I can live my life with the women I love which is you, Nathalie said Gabriel.