chapter 8

It was about 2:00 in the morning when Nathalie woke up to an intense pain throbbing in her abdomen, realising that her cramps haven't eased up, but instead became worse. So she quickly started waking Gabriel up. When Gabriel woke up he started yawning and rubbing his eyes, asking what are you doing awake at 2:00 in the morning? My period cramps are really hurting and there's no point in taking pills because they don't even last that long, so Gabriel pulled Nathalie closer to him and she started resting her head on his chest and he layed a hand on her stomach and the warmth from Gabriel hand soothed her stomach as they both drifted of to sleep.

In the morning when Gabriel woke up he found Nathalie still fast asleep, realising that her period was really taking a toll on her. When Gabriel got dressed he went to the kitchen to make breakfast for him and Nathalie. When Gabriel entered the room he layed the tray on the desk as he gave Nathalie a little shake, she stirred and groaned as she woke up. Good morning my little flower, good morning my handsome butterfly, I've made you breakfast aww thanks Nathalie cooed, you know you didn't have to do that? Well, since you were in so much pain from your period I figured you could do with some help. Thanks Nathalie replied but periods happen one week every month, which means that I will continue to get cramps in my stomach every month and to be honest getting cramps in my stomach is the worst because their extremely painful and you can barely go to sleep.

Once Gabriel and Nathalie finished their breakfast in bed Gabriel told Nathalie that she won't work while she's on her period and despite Nathalie being a workaholic, she agreed as she was feeling too tired and drained to argue. This went on for the past 7 days and when Nathalie period was over she went back to working again.