chapter 18

Gabriel and Nathalie returned from the hospital and they put Charlotte to sleep in her crib before going to bed themselves, at 3:00am Charlotte woke up crying which made Gabriel and Nathalie wake up, don't worry love I'll get her, thanks Gabriel but I don't think you can feed her as I've got her food, Nathalie picked Charlotte up from her crib and she started searching for Nathalie's breasts, sorry little girl your going to have to wait a little bit, Nathalie sat back down on the bed, while Gabriel was holding Charlotte, Nathalie started taking her top off and unclasping her bra, Gabriel passed Charlotte to Nathalie and then Nathalie positioned Charlotte so she could latch on properly, once Charlotte was latched on she started sucking Nathalie's breasts.

While Charlotte was sucking on Nathalie's breasts Nathalie started to feel her breasts become very sore and painful, luckily Gabriel was there to rub her back for comfort, once Charlotte was full and she had been burped, Nathalie went to the toilet so she could change her maternity pad and Gabriel was in the toilet with Nathalie and while Nathalie was changing her maternity pad, Gabriel was changing Charlotte diaper, once Nathalie finished changing her maternity pad and Gabriel finished changing Charlotte diaper they both headed back to their bedroom and they put Charlotte to sleep in her crib and soon after Nathalie and Gabriel both got into bed and they started talking, so how are you feeling Nathalie? I feel awful because my breasts are sore, I've got cramps in my stomach and I have to change my maternity pad every 3 hours, I'm sorry your in so much pain Nathalie, and Gabriel placed his arm around Nathalie back, to help ease her pain thanks Gabriel, no problem Nathalie and they both fell asleep.

Nathalie and Gabriel woke up feeling exhausted as Charlotte was always crying for food or to have a diaper change at some point in the night, gabriel was making pancakes for breakfast and Nathalie was in the living room feeding Charlotte who was causing Nathalie a lot of pain, once Charlotte was asleep Gabriel and Nathalie ate breakfast, after breakfast Charlotte woke up crying, Nathalie went to feed her and while Charlotte was sucking on Nathalie's breasts Nathalie winced in pain from her sucking and once Charlotte was fed and burped, Gabriel changed her diaper before putting her back to sleep.