chapter 15

Nathalie, Gabriel and adrien just stood there admiring the nursery, Nathalie then layed her head on Gabriel shoulder, you ok Nathalie? Yeah, its just my head and my back is really hurting so Gabriel and adrien helped Nathalie into the living room so she could rest and all three of them watched an action movie together, when the movie finished Nathalie, Gabriel and adrien ate dinner, after dinner adrien went to his room to do his homework and Nathalie and Gabriel were just cuddling in bed, falling asleep to each other warmth they produced.

It was the middle of the night and Nathalie woke up, when she was awake, she could feel dampness through her clothes and the mattress was also damp, then she realised oh no I've wet the bed, so she quickly woke Gabriel up, when Gabriel woke up he asked what's wrong? I've accidentally wet the bed Nathalie said with whimpers in her voice as if she was going to cry, its ok Gabriel responded calmly and rubbed Nathalie back until she calmed down, when Nathalie calmed down Gabriel asked if she wanted to take a bath together, Nathalie said she would love too,

Gabriel helped Nathalie take her damp clothing off and while Nathalie was in the toilet, Gabriel took the mattress off the bed and then he went to the kitchen and he chucked the mattress along with Nathalie's damp pyjamas in the wash, when Gabriel returned to his room, Nathalie was waiting for him.

Gabriel then ran the bath and he carefully helped Nathalie in to the bath tub, Gabriel and Nathalie were now relaxing in the bath, enjoy each others company. Then Nathalie said I'm sorry for wetting the bed, it's ok Nathalie I understand that our little cherry has been putting extra pressure on your bladder, which is why you've been using the bathroom more than you use to, but it's ok because if you didn't wet the bed then we wouldn't have had a bath together Gabriel replied, well you can thank our little cherry for that, Nathalie and Gabriel both laughed.

Once Gabriel and Nathalie were finished with their bath, Gabriel helped Nathalie out of the bath tub and they both wrapped a bath robe around their bodies and put a towel on their heads, when they entered their room. Nathalie was lying down on the bed while Gabriel dried his hair and changed into his pyjamas, after that he helped Nathalie sit up because her back was still hurting and once he dried her hair, he helped her take her bath robe off and she was sat there completely naked, Gabriel was staring at Nathalie's beautiful baby bump and all her other gorgeous pregnancy features. Gabriel bent down and he started placing soft little kisses on Nathalie's stomach, going all the way up to her neck, Gabriel please stop I need to pee, so Gabriel helped Nathalie to the toilet as her back was still aching and once sat on the toilet Gabriel gave Nathalie some privacy, when Nathalie came back she sat back down on the bed.

Gabriel helped her change into her pyjamas, doing the top half first, clasping her bra carefully around her breasts and then slipping her pyjama top on, then he started doing the bottom half, slipping her pants up her legs as far as possible, then he gently lifted her up and held her against his body, while pulling her pants up to her hips before sitting her back down on the bed and slipping her pyjama trousers up her legs as far as possible, before gently lifting her up again and holding her against his body, while pulling her trousers up to her hips and then sat her back down on the bed.

Once Nathalie and Gabriel were lying down in bed, Nathalie started to feel the baby moving in her tummy and then all of a sudden the baby gave Nathalie a really hard kick to her tummy, making Nathalie scream in pain, are you ok Nathalie? Yeah, it's just the baby keeps kicking me, Nathalie layed a hand on her tummy and Gabriel placed his hand on top of Nathalie's hand, feeling the baby kick. Its sooo amazing feeling our little girl kick, speak for yourself Nathalie said sarcastically, I want to goto sleep but I can't because our little girl keeps kicking me and it feels like I'm being kicked by a football.

Gabriel embraced Nathalie into a hug, trying to comfort her and they both didn't fall asleep until late because most of the time Nathalie wouldn't go to bed until late, because of her baby always being so active during the night, which made Nathalie not wake up until 1:00pm, it caused Nathalie a lot of pain because every time the baby kicks her tummy it causes Nathalie to hold her tummy, as the baby kicks were really hard.