chapter 6

Gabriel and Nathalie transformed in to hawk Moth and Mayura and they were running across the rooftops until they were stopped by ladybug and cat noir, what are you two up to said ladybug where up to nothing we just want to find the guardian so we can return our Miraculouses to him replied hawk Moth. OK I’ll take you to him so hawk Moth and Mayura followed ladybug and cat noir towards the guardian. when they entered the guardian's house master fu was surprised to see hawk Moth and Mayura.
Don’t worry master they came to give up their Miraculouses said ladybug so hawk moth and mayura detransformed and cat noir and ladybug were shocked to see that hawk Moth was Gabriel and that Mayura was Nathalie so cat noir detransformed is well and ladybug, Gabriel and Nathalie were surprised to see that cat noir was Adrien and then ladybug detransformed and Adrien, Gabriel and Nathalie were astonished to see that ladybug was Marinette.
When Gabriel and Nathalie tried to give their Miraculouses back to master fu, nooroo kept saying that he wants to stay with Gabriel and duusu said that she wants to stay with Nathalie. So master fu said that Gabriel and Nathalie can keep their Miraculouses as long as they use them for good, so hawk Moth and Mayura were no longer villains.