chapter 17

while the bodyguard was driving, Gabriel did his best to keep Nathalie calm as she was on the verge of tears from the pain, they reached the hospital and Nathalie was in a hospital bed with Gabriel standing right next to her, adrien and the bodyguard were told to wait in the waiting room

when the mid wife came, she told Nathalie to take her clothes off, Gabriel helped Nathalie take her clothes off and then the mid wife did a vaginal check on Nathalie, your 10cm dilated so where going to give you some epidurals to ease the pain and then you can start pushing said the mid wife.

Nathalie took her epidurals and she started pushing, she was in a lot of pain, she ended up squeezing Gabriel hand as it felt like all the bones in her body were breaking, while she was pushing, Nathalie started to feel the walls of her uterus open up and the baby slowly making it's way out of Nathalie body, just one more push said the mid wife and with that Nathalie pushed one more time and the baby came out of Nathalie vagina, Nathalie could feel her muscles becoming sore from the intensive pushing.

The mid wife was holding Nathalie daughter while the nurses cleaned her up and once Nathalie was clean she put a nursing bra, pants and some comfy pyjamas on and once she was dressed the mid wife gave her her daughter, Nathalie daughter had Gabriel's greyish eyes and Nathalie's black hair, but with a purple streak down the left side of her head instead of red, welcome to the world Charlotte Sancoeur Agreste and once she was fed, adrien and the bodyguard were allowed to come and see the baby, awww she's so cute adrien cooed as he was holding her, when visiting time was over the bodyguard, adrien and Gabriel went home, leaving Nathalie to rest with her little girl.