Trail 1 - 0 : Stranger

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• Yu Han Sung's Examination •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

Darkness enveloped them all, and the previous room was finally closed tightly

Darkness enveloped them all, and the previous room was finally closed tightly. The three of them looked around, trying to find an alternative way out of the trouble that would come in these few seconds. However, the existence of someone other than them lies in the middle of the darkness.

With some limited furniture, an impression of the living room can be seen with full simplicity. Among the furniture, a woman sat with her legs folded, a small smile decorating her lips coquettishly. Like a child's mischief, that can be seen in the expression on her face.

"Welcome, welcome~!"

The sound of exuberant laughter boomed out through the darkness. The silhouette of a lone female stood out the most due to her bright palette. Her cheerful mood was a benefit in and of itself, so Khun couldn't help but twist his brow in an unknown irritation.

The look is not overly opulent. To be more specific, her look may be considered too casual. With only a white t-shirt, which appears to be too big for her, and sleeves that reach her arms. It was all alone, protected by a matte black jacket that slipped down from her sleeve and landed squarely on her wrist

Her tresses are such a rich green that they brush her shoulders, like a plant or a lovely forest color. a lush tree, shrub, or herbs that is also visually appealing when viewed Furthermore, she has exclusive possession of a set of lagoon green eyes whose sparkles glisten strongly within this specific light around the little living room.

"Come on in! Don't be shy! Once more, I welcome you to the next test." The infuriating tone of innocence was laced by her tongue with a lopsided grin decorating her lips.

She looked at three individuals who had stepped right into the test area. Which means they cannot step away from the sort of test that will soon befall them all. Well, it is unlikely to be her problem at all. She doesn't feel somewhat bothered by that naive gaze the brunette has.