Trail 2 - 2 : Reckless

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• The Way 

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

Will it be okay if one claims the room is quite suffocating? That was absolutely the case given that the regulars sat there in the company of a killer who attempted to murder their existence the day before

Will it be okay if one claims the room is quite suffocating? That was absolutely the case given that the regulars sat there in the company of a killer who attempted to murder their existence the day before. It reminds them of when they first met Viole.

"Bleh... This orange tastes a little too sour."

"That's citrus," Ha Jinsung explained.

"Huh... That makes sense." Without further ado, they drop the remaining citrus on the plate, leaning towards Viole, who's sitting right beside them.

Wangnan looked at the FUGs with wariness in his eyes. It makes sense as to why he feels that way, since the other day Yeon was almost killed by one of their subordinates. Hypothetically speaking, they shouldn't have it all easy since they never know what sorts of people might come after them.

Ephialtēs was one of the few people who chose to trespass and kill the moment they stepped inside this area. Perhaps the tales about them were true, as they are the renowned slayers capable of generating a sea of crimson in the course of minutes.

In exchange, Yeon was to rest in her own room, away from the killer's prying eyes, who was in a much better mood than the day before. Was that a positive thing? Naturally, it was. In this manner, the God Slayer will have nothing to do but sit around and do nothing in the company of the slayer nominee.

"Are you furious with me, Viole?" Wangnan observes the two slayers' encounter, in which one of them pokes the child in the cheek in the hopes of eliciting a response from the reclusive man.

The God Slayer's antics make the regulars sweat profusely. Was this the same individual who had attempted to murder them the day before? They are not the same as they were the day before. It was as though their deadly motivation faded after an hour or so of quiet chat with the guide.