Trail 2 - 14 : Desire

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• The Workshop Battle •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

The night has turned into day, and the final round of this workshop battle will begin on this fateful day

The night has turned into day, and the final round of this workshop battle will begin on this fateful day. Only those chosen for the first game are permitted to be on the island and participate in the game from the start.

This game, however, is divided into two sides due to an incident involving all-in catastrophizing that resulted in only two gamblers surviving. As a result, the island is divided into two sides, one of which is FUG versus Mad Dog, and the other is known as "The Tournament of Growth," which was attended by the person who lost their bet.

Each side can have only one winner, which means those who win will advance to the final round for the grand prize. This tournament is thus an act of competition in order to reach the final. Everyone is aware of this, which is why the majority of them have already decided on their course of action.

Wangnan is among them, having cut through the grass and made his way to the calling center in the hopes of summoning their first teammate.

At first, their original plan was to use Vior's hidden ability in a future round if all requirements were met. However, that heir has a mind of her own and decided to cause mayhem when someone reminded her to keep her status low. Due to this, she was one of the highest-priced regulars, exceeding any normal point.

Khun, who sees her price, can't help but feel a brewing headache inside his head. It was something that would delight the heir and make them smile, even if it contradicted what the light bearer was feeling. Those ten million points are beyond ridiculous themselves, and somehow he can see the reason why the workshop put her at the highest price possible.

It was because if she ever interfered or entered this game, those who had her by their side would have an instant win. There's no doubt about it since no one dared mess around with a direct heir of the Reverie or injure her in any way. By doing all of those, it's the same as declaring war on the family, so there's nothing more they can do other than succumb in obedience.