Trail 2 - 36 : Failure

┏━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┓

• The Dallar Show •

┗━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━┛

"The participating regulars, please face each other at the center of the stadium

"The participating regulars, please face each other at the center of the stadium."

Each of the four regulars stands on the opposite side of their respective field. They are looking at one another, particularly Rachel and Khun, who were glaring at one another with resentment. This alone is more than sufficient evidence that the two light bearers did not wish to be disturbed, a fact Elias considers as he examines his opponent.

"Khun," Elias mentioned. "I'll make space for you and her."

Khun's sapphire eyes peered in his direction, whereas he was looking at him with a small and gentle smile. He glanced back at Rachel; it was clear that he was appreciative of Elias for accomplishing what he had intended. It would have been much more advantageous if he had dealt with the other adversary while concentrating on the traitor in front of him.

"Then, I will now explain the rules of the match!" Poe yelled from above, gaining the attention of the four individuals. "The name of this game is called 'catching the sweet fish'!! Literally, you'll need to 'catch' the sweetfish. The sweetfish is going to play an important role in the further games, so please stay focused throughout the game!"

At that precise moment, they can hear something whirring beneath them. "I will now show you the sweetfish you'll be catching!" The four regulars observe the square-shaped floor rising from the ground. Eventually, the water filled the empty square from the inside out until it reached the optimal maximum height.

Khun regarded the square with bewilderment, his hands remaining in his pockets as he did so. "What's this? A water tank?"

Khun can observe movement on the surface of the water near the shore. There was a fish that was swimming carefree, oblivious to the world that revolved around it and depended solely on it for existence. However, the speed at which the sweetfish were moving was incomprehensible; it was absurd, though the fish were small and posed no threat.