Chapter 5 - One wish...

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" I shouted.

Oh... but I already have... said the voice, as it laughed evily once again.

As the world flashed white again, I briefly saw the outline of a woman in a dress.

"Hello? Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm a genie... I can see into people's souls, and I have decided to grant you one wish..." the genie said.

"I want to go back and comfort my friends. I want to be alive again..." I said as I started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Very well... Be safe little one..." the genie said as she waved her arms and the brightness around me slowly faded away, as I opened my eyes and took in the scene.

Ranboo and Tubbo were sobbing and weeping in chairs next to my bed. Dream and Sapnap were yelling at the doctors and the rest of our group were waiting silently outside.

The next few moments of me opening my eyes was a mixture of tears, joy, and a lot of hugging. Everyone was happy that I was ok, until the doctor walked in and started talking.

"The fall wouldn't have resulted in him being unconscious if his body wasn't already weak. He is extremely malnourished, and he was already bleeding from the cuts on his arm." The doctor said, and paused to give everyone a chance to register the information.

I felt everyone turn to look at me, their expressions a .interesting of both horror and pity at the same time.

"How could you do this?" Tubbo asked.

Before I could say anything back to tubbo, the doctor continued to speak.

"He has lot a lot of blood, so he will need to stay in the hospital for a while, is that alright with you?" The doctor turned to Dream and asked.

"Sure. We'll come and visit you everyday Tommy." Dream said with a smile.

"OK..." I replied

"We'll talk about your issues tomorrow, ok Tommy? For now, get some rest..." Ranboos voice flowed through my mind. He didn't need to ask me twice. Before he even finished talking, I had fallen asleep...

In my dreams, I heard the voice echoing through my mind. But this time I could feel it. I trembled in its presence. The voice had a new form now.

It was a monster in the dark...

And before I woke up, I heard it whisper to me:

You might have escaped this time, but next time, you won't be so lucky...

As my eyes suddenly flew open, I saw tubbo sitting next to me.

"We need to talk..." tubbo muttered.

"Alright... I know that I probably won't be able to hide this much longer anyway... sooooo... what do you wanna know." I replied.

"Well, why did you self harm?" Tubbo asked

"The voice told me to. Everything I have done I have been asked to do." I replied in a monotone voice.

"Didn't you think about how we would react?" Tubbo asked, tears welling in his eyes.

"If any of you ever found out, I would have killed myself already. The only reason I didn't suicide when Wilbur suspected me was because everyone thought he went crazy or something and kicked him out." I admitted as there was no point hiding it anymore.

"So Wilbur was only trying to help you?" Tubbo asked again, his voice becoming shakier.

"His tried to pressure me, but in the end he was trying to help me." I whispered.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US TOMMY?" Tubbo shouted.

I sighed and looked away.

"THIS IS WHY RANBOO IS BETTER THAN YOU. RANBOO IS NORMAL! I HATE YOU!" Tubbo screamed.

His words echoed, even after he had stopped talking. Tubbo looked shocked, I know he didn't mean to yell at me, but it hurt me anyway.

"T-tommy. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that! I was traumatised at the thought of losing you!" Tubbo pleaded.

But all I did was look away, the voice yelling louder than ever.

I TOLD YOU! EVEN YOUR BEST FRIEND HATES YOU. THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED DEAD.

I realised I was having a panic attack  and no one was there. The nurses had taken away everything, and I couldn't call for help. Slowly, my breathing became more and more shallow and, once again, my world exploded into bright light.