Chapter 7 - Stop shouting...

Tommy's pov

I woke up in my tent and my head felt like it was exploding. My arm and leg felt burnt and I realised that it was covered in blisters.

I screamed and dream came running.

"Alright, I think we are going to have to go to the hospital to treat this..." Dream muttered

Time skip to when they got to the hospital

After a short while, the nurse came to us and gave me an ointment to rub on my leg and arm, and then discharged me from the hospital.

On the car, bbh started lecturing.

"I can't believe you guys. Letting Tommy drink alcohol!? I'm disappointed in you guys, especially you skeppy. You should have known better than to give Tommy alcohol and considering the fact that he is not 18 yet."

After we stopped at the house, bad started shouting again.

"UGH, we are never going to go camping ever again. I'm taking all of the alcohol from this house." Bbb said

"WHAT NO! YOU CANT DO THAT! ITS MY HOUSE! ITS MY ALCOHOL!" Dream shouted.

"WELL IM MORE CONCERNED ABOUT TOMMYS WELLBEING THAN SOME STUPID ALCOHOL!" Bbh argued

"YOU ARE WASTING MONEY! AND, WE CAN JUST PUT THE ALCOHOL OUT OF TOMMYS REACH!" Sapnap defended

"YES BUT, DONT YOU REALISE THAT TOMMY WASNT THE ONE TO GET THE ALCOHOL?" Bad screamed.

"Everyone needs to calm down..." Wilbur said, but was quickly drowned out by the sea of voices.

Then eret started to defend bad, saying that skeppy was the one to give me the alcohol, but Skeppy quickly asked if that was his fault.

Dream, sapnap and George all wanted to have fun, but bad started arguing that my well-being was much more important than some stupid alcohol bottles.

Suddenly, I had a flashback to when I was little.

I was at school and the teachers were always yelling at me for not being good enough. They would always get into fights about what to do with me, and u would always be the student that no one wanted.

I started hyperventilating but no one seemed to notice. Wilbur tried to calm everyone down, but he failed.

I slowly sank to the floor and put my head in between my knees. Everything started spinning and I closed my eyes.

Slowly, I tuned out everyone's voices, and I couldn't see anything. I tried to stand up, but fell back down and everyone started staring at me.

Wilbur came and helped me to calm down, but by the time I realised that I had a panic attack in front of everyone, my anxiety levels sky-rocketed and I bolted out the door.

I breathed the fresh air, and I just ran and ran. It could have been hours, or days, but soon, I came to a park where me and Tubbo used to meet.

All of a sudden, all of our memories came back to me and I lied down in the tall grass.

Finally...

I was at peace...

A/n

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter, and I know that I said I would post 2 chapters, but I have to go and sleep now soooooo. I promise I'll post 2 chapters tomorrow, but thanks for understanding 🙂