Part 2 - The flight

No one's pov

As Wilbur and Tommy sat silent in the car, the awkwardness was almost tangible. You could tell by the way they breathed, how they avoided each other's gaze, how they sat as furthest apart as they could.

Wilbur had known that something was wrong as soon as he - as a joke - criticised tommy for being loud, but his pride refused to let him apologise.

Tommy pov

I tried not to show it, but Wilbur's words had really gotten to me. I don't know why but, I was mar at Wilbur for scolding me, and even though it was a joke, I still felt the sting of his words.

You're so fragile
Like a piece of glass
When you are broken
You cut everyone around you
Face it Tommy
You're the problem...

As I silently got out of the car, we walked towards the airport, where we also met tubbo, bad, and skeppy. Of course, how could I forget that they were coming with us?

Putting on the fakest smile I could, I smiled at my friends and ran excitedly towards them.

"Hey guys! What's up! I can't believe we've finally gotten to meet each other in real life!" I shouted

They looked back at me but they didn't say a word. I could see their mouths moving, but no sound came out.

And then...

Everything went black

When I woke up again, everyone was standing around me. Everyone was asking me what was wrong, if I felt ok, Wilbur was rapidly apologising again and again.

I smiled and laughed.

"Guys I'm fineeeeeee, I'm just tired that's all. I was soooo excited to come here so I didn't really get that much sleep last night. Wilbur you can stop apologising now, none of this was your fault." I said with a bright smile.

"Alright... but try to sleep on the plane ok?" Wilbur says.

"Guys let's get some food." Tubbo shouts.

Oh shit... how do I hide this time...

Two seconds later, the flight attendant announced that we would be departing early, as the weather would be getting bad later, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

During the entire plane ride, I pretended to be asleep so I wouldn't have to order anything. I was fat enough as it was, I didn't need to eat more food, especially on the plane, where I couldn't throw it up.

I'm pretty sure Wilbur noticed that something was wrong, but he didn't say anything during the whole flight.

After we got off the flight, Skeppy wanted to get some food, so we got a taxi to take us to a fast food restaurant. Everyone ordered, but I told the waiter that I would just have some coke. Wilbur frowned but he didn't say anything.

We drove in silence because everyone had basically fallen asleep, and when we finally got to Dream's house, all of us were too tired to talk or stream so we all went to bed.

"Tommy, I know that you're tired but we need to talk..." Wilbur whispered.

"Sorry Wilbur, I'm sleepy, can it wait unt tomorrow?" I whispered back.

"Tommy I know what you've been doing... We need to talk. Now." Wilbur replied, a hint of anger in his voice.

SHIT. I DIDNT THINK HE WOULD FIND OUT THAT QUICKLY. WHAT DO I DO. IF I TALK HE WILL CONFRONT ME. IF I DONT TALK, HE WILL GET SUSPICIOUS.

I couldn't remember what happened next, I only remember running up the stairs to my room and locking the door. After a while, Wilbur stopped pounding on the door, and my sobs echoed through the whole room.