Chapter 12 - Christmas

I'm in the mood for fluff yay

The day of Christmas had finally arrived. Everyone was happy and joyful. The halls had been decorated with ornaments, and a giant Christmas tree took up most of the space in the living room.

It seemed like everyone was in a merry mood. Everyone except Tommy.

Tommy's pov

It had been a few months since I had an argument with tubbo, and we hadn't talked to each other since. I was wondering what was going on, but I kept reminding myself that it was my fault.

Everyone walked downstairs and dream was shouting at us to come and get our presents.

Of course.

A few weeks ago, we were asked to get everybody presents for Christmas and put them under the tree.

I had spent hours looking through the internet, trying to find something that everyone liked, finally buying everyone's presents a few days before Christmas.

I walked to my pile and scanned the names that people had written on my presents.

From Dream, sapnap, eret, George...

But where was tubbo?

I was about to call his name and ask him about it before I reminded myself that he probably didn't want to get me a present.

It's fine.

I'm a pretty crappy person anyway. I get why he wouldn't like me.

Heh...

Everyone unwrapped their presents and started talking and eating food. Tubbo walked up to me and shoved a box in my hand.

His face looked blank, all the emotion drained from his face.

"Here's your present..." tubbo muttered.

I opened the box and found my friendship bracelet sitting there in the box.

I embraced tubbo in a hug (PLATONIC)

"Tubbo you're an amazing friend. I'm sorry for how I acted I was just really stressed and angry." I apologised, before slipping the bracelet on my wrist.

Ok im sorry for not posting all these days, I've had like 10 million assessments as well as an art essay that's due this Friday that I haven't started.

But I was thinking about my future books, and obviously I won't write any of them until after I've finished one of my current books, but I just want your opinions on some of my ideas.

Skephalo highschool au
This is kinda like the other ones, but it will be a slow burn with lots of angst and fluff where skeppy is the trouble maker in his school, and bbh is the nerdish guy.

Gatekeeper realm fantasy au thing

Yes I need a better name.

Tommy - Main character - Witch, Elf, Demon, Angel
Ranboo - Main character's best friend - Witch
Dream and Technoblade - Elf and demon princes, Technoblade is the eldest - Elves and demons
Philza - Tommy's dad - Fallen angel
Tommy's dead mom - Demon
Tubbo - Later on, friends with Tommy and Ranboo
Wilbur - Later on joins good ppl

Basically in this book, there are 4 realms, the angel realm, demon realm, elf realm, and witch realm. Humans exist but don't know about the other realms.

For each realm, there are portals, and gatekeepers used to guard these portals. But one day they disappeared, never to be seen again.

Tommy is a normal guy, but he is secretly the most powerful gatekeeper of all time. There are 5 gatekeepers, 1 for each realm, but there is also an extremely powerful gatekeeper that reigns over the other gatekeepers.

To be the guardian of the gatekeepers, you need to be a demon, witch, elf, and an angel, which is extremely hard.

Tommy's grandparents were a witch and an elf, and his dad is a fallen angel and his mom was a demon. Ok let's just say he is equal parts all realms bcoz I'm not bothered to do the maths.

She died when he was born.

Stuff happens, typical stuff, Tommy has to move houses and goes to school where there are bullies, lives in his grandparents old house.

He meets ranboo, who is a witch.

He also always wears a crown that his mom gave him before he died, but one day the bullies shatter his crown.

His powers are unleashed, because the crown actually controlled his powers and yea now stuff happens.

He wakes up in the middle of the night and meets Prince techno who is 2nd most powerful elf ever bcoz of Tommy.

Techno bewitched Tommy into thinking it was a dream, but the next day, Prince techno and dream show up and Tommy's school and Tommy remembers everything.

He wakes up and his house is the palace for dream and techno, and yea stuff happens, mainly they get annoyed by Tommy.

Dream finds out that Tommy is actually the guardian of the gatekeepers.

Not done more stuff to go, this is a long story, which is why I'm trying to write some of it now so I'll be able to post frequently when I start the story.

Mcyt incorrect quotes

Idk this book will probably be a side project for me, so not that frequent uploads, maybe once in a few days, but I'll try and gather some info before I start the book.

More angst

Idk nominate someone from dsmp in the comments and I'll do some more angst

Mcyt one-shots

Idm these, I'll be taking requests for this book if you guys want to read it.

Shipping books

As long as the people that you have selected don't mind shipping, then I'll try and create some AUs for ships from the dsmp.

If you are interested in other topics, type them in the comments and I'll try and write some stuff on other topics.

Alright thanks so much for reading and have a nice day/night.