Chapter 9 - Trust

Tommy's pov

After I had woken up, I sat with tubbo for a while, and we walked back to the house together.

I called everyone for a meeting and I told them about my problems. I said that I had anxiety and panic attacks when people yell or pretend to hit me because of my past, and I had a voice in my head that would cause me to self harm and not eat food.

It felt so good to finally get that weight of my chest, even though everyone's stunned and pitiful expressions really made me feel worse because I felt like it was my fault. But I ignored the feeling and moved on.

I told them that I didn't want to be treated differently, and if I didn't want to do something, they shouldn't force me to do it. I didn't want to see a therapist, and I told them that I would talk to them if anything was wrong.

I realised that my friends all trusted me, and they only nodded and left. I guess they were still in shock. But tubbo stayed and we went to my room, where he showed me dozens of lines carved into his stomach and on his arms.

"I was like you before Tommy. I had no hope. But trust me, from here, it gets a lot easier..." tubbo said

"I hope so..." I replied

We stayed up the entire night, and tubbo comforted me as I talked to him about my problems. We came up with solutions for all my problems, and we realised that it was all because of the voice in my head.

And all the time that I was talking to tubbo, I felt like something was wrong, and a different voice seemed to be nagging me in the back of my mind.

I ignored it, and moved on...

Everything was great now...

I was safe...

GUYS IM NOT ENDING IT HERE BUT I NEED MORE IDEAS BUT I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP NOW SO ILL WRITE TOMORROW AND YOU CAN ALSO REQUEST THINGS IN THE COMMENT. THANKS S0 MUCH FOR READING AND HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT!