Chapter 11 - Broken promises

Tubbos pov

Wilbur started pounding on my door.

"STOP THE STREAM!" Wilbur shouted, as I hurriedly said goodbye to the chat and closed twitch.

"What did you do." Wilbur muttered, anger clearly written all over his face.

"I didn't even do anything." I said.

"Yea he's been with me the whole time, whats wrong?" Ranboo asked

"I know that Tommy came to you first." Wilbur said

"Uhhhhh what do you mean?" I asked nervously

"YOU know... YOU KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING DID TUBBO!" Wilbur screamed.

The entire house went silent.

Dream had been messing around downstairs and suddenly, he stopped saying a word.

The stairs creaked from the amount of people trying to get on it at the same time, and soon enough, everyone stood behind Wilbur, their heads just visible behind the door.

"Uhhhhh. Whats going on?" Bad asked

"Well you see bad. Tubbo here didn't talk to Tommy when Tommy wanted to talk to him and told him to go away. CAUSING TOMMY TO FUCKING CUT HIMSELF 23 TIMES!" Wilbur screamed, tears streaming down his face.

Everyone looked shocked. I had no idea, but even though I tried to defend myself, I was cut off by dream.

"Tubbo. Apologise. NOW!"  Dream shouted.

"I'm really sorry guys, I had no idea." I said, but eret cut me off again.

"NOT TO US YOU IDIOT! TO TOMMY!" Eret screamed.

"Oh... ok..." I said as I walked away and knocked on Tommy's door.

Silent sobs could be heard coming from the other side of the door, and I tried to tell Tommy that I was sorry, but everyone was still giving me a death stare.

The next morning

We were all eating breakfast, but I noticed that Tommy wasn't eating that much, and he was only picking at his food.

Although Dream tried to get him to eat, he refused and finally, his behaviour started getting on my nerves.

Before I knew it, I had stood up and I was yelling.

"TOMMY YOU’RE NOT THE ONLY PERSON WITH A FUCKING EATING DISORDER OR A FUCKING WEIRD MENTAL SICKNESS OR SOMETHING. GROW THE FUCK UP!" I yelled, as my eyes widened, suddenly realising what I had said.

I ran after Tommy, rapidly apologising for my actions, but he slammed the door in my face.

Before the door closed though, a small bracelet was thrown out the door, and it landed at my feet.

It was our friendship bracelet....

"Tubbo, you've hurt me so many times. You were one of the reasons why I even got my depression in the first place, because you always ignored me and you were mean to me sometimes. But this time... tubbo you went too far. It's not my fault that I have an eating disorder ok?" Tomny said, and even though I couldn't see him, I knew by now he had tears streaming down his face.

"Tommy I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight and I just want the best for you." I pleaded

"If you wanted the best for me, then you wouldn't have abandoned me yesterday, which caused some of my mental disorders to come back again." Tommy said, all the emotion gone from his voice.

"Wait Tommy, i-" I started to speak

"No tubbo. Just stop. You always want to argue with me, or apologise rapidly, or do something that allows you to talk back to me. But not this time. I don't want you to apologise, just so you can do all of this over and over and over again. I don't want you to argue that you were right, I don't want you to do anything. I want you to leave. You don't have to destroy the bracelets, but I want you to keep them for a while..." Tommy said, as I begged and apologised in front his door for another 30 minutes, before realising that our friendship was truly over.

Is this how it ends?