10 -Brutal ways of Love [Vkook/forced/abuse/happuly ending]

" It's almost been a year since we got tied in the bond of marriage and the following week is our second wedding anniversary

" It's almost been a year since we got tied in the bond of marriage and the following week is our second wedding anniversary. I'm glad that I got married to the man I love with all my heart, but there are flaws deep down. Our marriage is not what it seems to everyone like a delightful and happy couple submerged in the sparks of love and joy; it was rather completely opposite like a cage with no lock and key, telling me that there is no ray of hope to get out, but these bars have seen me suffer to mock me every time I try to escape but this time it will be different.

This time I will not find the key to the unknown lock, rather I will break the bars. I will run away, as far as possible so that I become blurred or even invisible to his eye. I will run away so far that the warmth of his embrace will never touch me, nor will his figure ever dominate me. I will run away from my cage to find my freedom stringed to him.

************

( 1 year ago )

The sun rays lit up the space like a normal spring day but raging thunders were striking his mind, shaking him from head to toe, and why wouldn't it happen? His father's business was in crisis and he was the only hope his father had to save his company.

"Jungkook please. You are my only hope to save our company. This company was like a child to your mother when she was alive. It has been here because of your mother's hard-work but now it is on the verge of collapsing. You are the only one who can save it. Please, try to understand, marrying the son of Kim's & son's intermission is the only way. I talked with them earlier and they agreed to it. Please, Jungkook, I beg you, this will be the last time I'm asking you for something." Jungkook's father pleaded with him showing the bits of hope to bring everything back to normal.

"But father I already have someone I love," Jungkook replied, in a low voice trying not to break down his father.

"Son, I know but for your mother's sake, can't you leave that guy and Marry him?" His father spoke up again,determined to get his intention fulfilled.

"Okay father, anything you ask for. " Jungkook masked his straight face filled with sadness and anger with a fake smile, to get one return from his father as well.

********************************

"NO! I will not marry him . I already have someone I love and I will only marry him!" A boy shouted at his mother denying the forced punishment given to him.

" Taehyung! Don't you dare cross the line! Anyone can tell that he is only with you because of money! And about marriage you are marrying the son of Jeon intermission! And that is final!" His mother made her statement crushing down his feelings.

"I will not marry him and this is my decision!" He talked back and stomped out, walking past his mother. " He doesn't even know his own good, you will have to marry Jungkook one way or the other" .

********************************

"Hey Tae, why are you angry?Something is wrong?" A concerned voice asked Taehyung from a little far away. "Yeah... A lot happened!" Taehyung partially screamed out of frustration. "What happened, tell me?" The same voice comforted him. "My mother wants me to marry that son of Jeon intermission!" His deep voice made the other one sense, the problem is the situation. "What are you saying?! " The person furrowed as he heard what Taehyung said. "I told my mother that I will marry you no matter what. So don't worry, okay? That guy regrets thinking that he can marry me." Taehyung said and that person smirked but Taehyung didn't see it.