21- Vampire Diaries [Yoonkook/vampire/forced/happy ending]

Groaning slightly when he opened his eyes and the bright light disturbed his sight

Groaning slightly when he opened his eyes and the bright light disturbed his sight. He sat up slowly and yawned, stretching wide, he looked here and there. Sighing he again closed his eyes. "Good morning Kookie~ I see you are awake" yoongi entered the room with a knick and smiled softly at the male who looked like a lost bunny with his hair all messed up in every direction and face still sleepy. 

He hummed sleepily and nodded his head cutely, earning a chuckle from his hyung who looked at him with adoration and love. Yes, you read it right, Yoongi was in love with the mini one. He was so in love with his precious bun. Wanting to keep him hidden and away from all the cruel world. 

But what happened last night, Yoongi never wished for it to happen. 

Moving on, Yoongi placed the tray of breakfast in front of Jungkook whose eyes lit up at his favorite toast with egg and strawberry shake. His favorite flavored custard rests along the shake glass. He thanked his hyung and dug right in, making his hyung chuckle in response. 

Yoongi really hoped it would stay like this. He didn't use the memory removing spell on Jungkook for him to forget the last night's events, he didn't want to, even though his fellows and seniors asked him to do it but he never wished to use that spell. 

Why? Because the spell might have made him forget the other memories as well. Memories of all the blissful time they spent together. The spell could make Jungkook forget him and he couldn't afford that. 

As soon as Jungkook stirred the strawberry shake, his eyes fell on the red Strawberry resting on the brim of the glass and his eyes widened. The dark red color stirred something inside him. It made him remember something really horrible. For a moment, he thought it was a nightmare, but that felt too realistic to be a dream. 

With wide eyes, when Jungkook looked up at Yoongi whose eyes were stuck on him already, he didn't think twice. Jungkook pushed the tray aside and dashed out of the room. Yoongi cursed when he realized that jungkook might remember last night and ran behind him. 

"Hey Jungkook… Stop… Hey Listen!" Yoongi yelled and ran behind Jungkook who was dashing out of the hallways and running toward the main exit of the mansion. Yoongi cursed under his breath and used his vampire ability to run and in a blink of an eye he was in front of jungkook. 

Jungkook screeched and stopped himself before he could collide with yoongi. "Jungkook… Kookie… My baby… Please… Calm down… Listen to hyung please" yoongi said in a begging tone and hugged jungkook who was sibling around, not listening to yoongi and pushing him away. 

Perhaps jungkook would have won by overpowering his hyung but right now, yoongi didn't let human win and used his unnatural powers to dominate jungkook and pinned him to a nearby wall. "Jungkook! Calm the fuck down and let me explain!" Yoongi roared and it silenced jungkook immediately. He looked up at Yoongi with tear-filled eyes and Yoongi felt his heart ache at the heart breaking sight.