28- Vanilla Love [Taegi/ANGST/hybrid/trauma]

Darkness

Darkness.

That was the only thing visible to Taehyung at the moment, it was clear that taehyung was having a nightmare yet again. But this time it was ten times worse than the others, He kept twisting and turning in his sleep Waking Yoongi up.

Yoongi was and is Taehyung’s owner. Taehyung, a tiger hybrid who had been abandoned by his original owner and was later found by yoongi in an alleyway all beaten up and bloody.

Taehyung was a cheerful bubbly tiger hybrid who would find any chance he gets to express his affection towards yoongi, by hugging, kissing, and acting cute while Yoongi was like coconut. Hard on the outside soft on the inside. Yoongi would always find ways to show his affection without making too much skinship.

Yoongi woke up and saw Taehyung twisting and turning on the bed, his forehead covered in a cold sweat and when Yoongi tried to hold taehyung he realized taehyung was burning up and supposedly had severe fever.

Yoongi woke Taehyung up, and upon waking up Taehyung leaped towards Yoongi hugging him while sobbing and murmuring words that broke Yoongi’s heart. Taehyung kept asking Yoongi to not leave him and abandon him, Yoongi understood he got yet again another nightmare due to his past owner that had caused Taehyung severe trauma and separation anxiety.

“ I’ll be here, don't worry tae. Just let me go and take some cold towels and cold water, I’ll be right back Just try to cover yourself with a blanket aight? And do not get out of bed or else there’ll be consequences.“, Yoongi softly said making Taehyung look at him with his doe eyes and nod his head. Yoongi placed a small kiss on Taehyung’s forehead as a way that everything will be alright.

After a few minutes of dipping towels in cold water and making warm chicken soup, Yoongi entered the room and witnessed taehyung looking at the frame that was hung on the wall of Yoongi and Taehyung in a goofy position. Taehyung had his whole body clinging to Yoongi while Yoongi was blushing.

Yoongi cleared his throat and gave a playful death glare to taehyung making him as Yoongi had warned him not to get out of bed, making Taehyng take slow baby steps and wrap his arms around Yoongi’s waist and looking at him with puppy eyes melting Yoongi’s heart and soon enough a wide gummy smile was plastered on his face making Taehyung let out a weak boxy smile too.

“ Now get to bed and let me take care of you. “, Yoongi said making taehyung obey him and lay on the bed with the blanket wrapped around his body, Yoongi placed a cold towel on Taehyung’s forehead and started feeding him the chicken soup which was supposedly good for Taehyung as he was sick.

Later after the coup had been fed to Taehyung, yoongi came and cuddled Taehyung to sleep while whispering sweet words and after a long time Taehyung got to hear the three magical words that come out rarely from Yoongi’s mouth.

“ I love you, Taehyung. “, Yoongi said and took a pause kissing taehyung on the forehead and took a deep sigh, “ I know I am not very expressive and always behave very monotonous with you, but believe me I love you from the very bottom of my heart and would never leave you. I promise I won’t. “

Yoongi said and Taehyung smiled widely upon hearing that showing his canines and cuddled deeper into Yoongi’s chest hiding the blush that had arisen on his cheeks.

“ I love you too, Yoongi… “

Moments like these are the ones that show the true pure love Yoongi and Taehyung had with each other, each one of us has different ways of expressing love and it’s alright because not everyone is the same.

Yoongi and Taehyung were pure love equivalent to sweet vanilla, their love was sweet and pure which can be called vanilla love.

—---------------------------------------------

Finished

Written by: nyct0phili4n_

Requested by: NeonGriffin