16- You were never mine [Vkook/Taejin/ mafia/forced/kidnapping/Murder]

The rain was pouring cats and dogs. The raindrop hitting the ground in a rhythm. The wind with the rain was cold and made shivers crawl on the bodies who walked to their destination even in this weather. 

The cemetery was silent as always. Who would come here except a few who lost their loved ones once. In all this, a man sat there on the ground with his one knee bent and eyes casted toward the carve in front of him. As he patted the tomb and smiled a little. 

No rain drops touched his body even though he had been sitting there in the same position for the last 45 minutes. It was because his two men stood there with the umbrella casted upon him to not to let his ironed black tux wet by rain. His hair was combed back as it exposed his forehead. 

The small banquet of roses was placed beside the grave as he sighed and closed his eyes. Looking up he gazed around the graveyard. His men stood in all the corners of the graveyard, ready to give or take. Guns and hidden armor tucked under their black suits safely. He sighed again and looked at the grave again. 

"It's been 6 years. Do you miss me Taehyung-ssi?" He let out and chuckled when his eyes flickered toward the grave next to the one he was sitting in front of.

"Why would you? Your lover is right beside you" he chuckled. Tears sprinted to his eyes as he clicked his tongue in annoyance. His monthly visit here, to this particular grave never ceased from the last 6 years. Eyeing the other gave beside this one, he shook his head. "You won At last…. You won" he chuckled as he read the tombstone of both of the graves. 

"Jeon Taehyung

1995-2014

A true lover and 

A beautiful mate. 

A perfect husband 

And a perfect dad.

May he rest in peace"