11- Forgive your Alpha [sope/angst/ABO/arranged/happy ending)

"A-alpha

"A-alpha..." His voice broke as he looked at his Alpha fearfully. His hands were wrapped around his belly protectively.

The said Alpha looked up from the pile of his files and peeked at the Omega with boredness.

"Yes?" The Alpha uttered as he got back to signing his files lying on the desk.

"I-I am pregnant!" His words caused the Alpha to halt. He glared, forcing the poor omega to bow his head.

The Alpha placed his pen down rather harshly as he stood up from his chair, taking slow steady steps toward his husband who shrank in his place from those sharp gaze.

The Alpha stood tall in front of the Omega who refused to meet those red shining eyes.

"Abort it!" The Alpha uttered- his voice emotionless.

Those harsh words caused the Omega to jerk his head up at the male, looking at him with his surprised, afraid and widened eyes.

The Omega's body trembled as he unconsciously shook his head, tears threatening to fall down his cheeks and arms protectively wrapped around his still flat tummy.

"A-alpha, he is o-our baby, h-how.." the Omega stuttered, pleading the Alpha with his eyes.

"I said abort it!" The Alpha raised his voice, as the Omega's pastel blue irises eyes shone in defiance.

"No! We will not let anyone harm our baby." The Omega spoke gazing directly into those cold eyes, which turned angry at the disobedience.

"I said to abort it, Omega! And if you can't then I will do it." The Alpha pronounced, causing the Omega to shiver, moving away from his mate.

The Alpha grabbed the Omega's thin waist harshly as his claws dug into his stomach. The Omega cried in pain as he thrashed against his hold.

"N-no... pl-please..."

"Alpha, no! Pl-please, Alpha!"

His painful cries were deaf to the Alpha's ears who just smirked in victory.

"Alpha, al-alpha!!!"

The Omega's body jerked forward as cold sweat formed on his forehead, cheeks wet with tears.

He took in his surroundings, arms wrapping around his belly.

The Omega closed his eyes as took deep breaths, trying to calm his pounding heart.

He focused on himself. A soft smile formed on his cheery pink lips when his ears got filled with the faint heartbeat of his pup.

The Omega sighed in relief, but his heart clenched when he realised that his mate wasn't there to comfort him.