5- Destined mate [Vkook/ Alpha/Omega/ Hurt/Abuse/ happy ending]

"I am S-sorry !! So sorry !!"__

__

The sunlight hit the face of the omega as he peeled his eyes open rubbing them to erase the sleep. That's when he realised he was not in his room or rather he was in a room he was not familiar with.

The young omega still confused got up from his bed as he was looking around the beautifully decorated room.
Light blue coloured walls hugged the room combined with a white ceiling. The room smelt beautiful lavender and lilies to be exact.

Deep blue curtains hung around the window giving the room an overall calm atmosphere.

A slight knocking at the door brought the omega out of trance as his eyes glued to the white door which slowly opened as the smell of vanilla overtook In the room and a young man entered. His every stride held dominance and there was no doubt it was the Alpha.

The omega started at the Alpha as his mind was blank for a moment but soon all the memories returned in a flash as fear overtook him.

However the other person was least bothered as he gave the omega a bright smile.

"Good to see you awake" the Alpha stated with a calm voice.

The omega was however overthrown with the Alpha's behaviour. The Alpha couldn't help but chuckle at the omega's action.

"Huh?" Taehyung questioned in a small voice.
"What is it?" Jungkook asked.
"N-Nothing J-Just you- you changed?" It came out more like a question.

Jungkook chuckled again. But soon his face was replaced with a serious look.
He strode towards the omega who was now quivering with fear.

Surprisingly the Alpha put a hand on his shoulder as he took a seat beside the omega.

Signing mentally he thought how he should bring this topic up.
The young omega who was eyeing the Alpha through his thick lashes was now confused as why was he like this.

Jungkook slowly trailed his hand from Taehyung's shoulder and cupped his big hands into his slightly smaller hands.

"Taehyung... Taehyung I'm Sorry for everything. I was out of my mind and I misunderstood you and Judged you without knowing anything. I'm a really horrible Alpha and human itself please try to forgive me" he chocked back his tears.

He wanted to say something but Jungkook continued " I thought you were a slut who hung out with other Alphas despite having a mate. I never asked you anything but I took to mind what others said about you. I never realised logically how much I was hurting you emotionally and mentally as I said those words to you and how I treated you. I might have still hated you until those Alphas came and comforted me." Jungkook chocked as warm tears rolled down his cheeks making them wet.

"T-They...They told me they were your guides. Told me how rare and important you were. And how they guided you ever since you lost your family at the age of 2. How they protected you from everything. They... Those Alphas were your protector but I- I thought them something else and hurted you unknowingly. I'm So Sorry. I won't be able to forgive myself ever but please Taehyung you please try to forgive me" he broke down.