27- Soulmates for Life [Yoonminseok/soulmate au/Angst]

Soulmates: A term which is used to describe people who not only love and appreciate one another, but people who connect emotionally and spiritually with one another

A prime example would be Yoongi and Hobi. Yoongi loved Hobi. I mean, how could he not? Hobi was his everything; his North, South, East and West. They were destined to be by both nature and the world itself. You see, they were soulmates. Something that in our day and age is not exactly rare, but it is a gift.

A gift in which everyone seems to have gotten, well, everyone except Jimin. Park Jimin was what you would call an unlucky duckling. He had lived his whole life without the privilege of having found his soulmate. He had spent years, almost all of his life, dreaming and wondering all about what life would be like with someone to love, someone to hold...

Present Day…

Jimin sighed, looking out the cafe window as he sipped his hot chocolate. Looking around, all he could see were happy couples, hugging and happily chatting with one another. 'What I would give to be that happy...' he thought, a sad sigh escaping his chapped lips once more.

The sudden ding of the door caught Jimin's attention, causing his eyes to snap upward, away from the frosted window. Looking ahead of him, he spotted what he could only describe as an angel on Earth. From their tan skin, to silky orange hair; well to Jimin, they were nothing short of amazing.

Quickly scrambling up from his seat, Jimin instantly felt his legs striding toward this mystery person. Mustering up all the courage possible, the b;londe male slowly reached out, tapping the angel before him on their shoulder. "H-Hello?" he smiled, his voice shaking as he spoke. Jimins face contorted into what can only be described as pure shock. It was a man. A man was the person who he was so encaptured by.

"Can I help you?" The orange-haired man asked, a small smile on his lips,  Jimin gulped. As soon as he opened his mouth, all he could get out was nothing but a short breath. "I-um..." he mumbled, a light sheet of sweat forming on his forehead. Feeling his heart pounding in his chest, Jimin mustered up the courage and spoke. "I-um, saw you, from over at my table and wanted to know if-" "Hobi!! Another voice broke through their conversation. Looking to the left, Jimin saw a shorter man walking through the door, his silver hair shining from the harsh cafe lighting. "Oh, Yoongi, there you are," Hobi smiled, kissing the shorter male. Jimin felt the air being knocked out of him as he and Yoongi made eye contact. This was it, they were his soulmates, he was sure of it.

By the look on Hobi and Yoongis faces, they also felt the strong bond between them and the younger male. Yoongi scoffed, rolling his eyes before snaring. "I am sorry to burst your bubble, but I do not think this would work out." Jimin tilted his head to the sudden, pure confusion and pain etched on his hubby-sheeked face.

"Us 3, I mean. Look, we both are in a happy relationship and we do not need a youngster like you ruining it., So hop along." He spat, his glare burning holes in Jimin's petite frame. Tears welled up in the blonde's eyes, hyis face contorting into one of pain.

Not even bothering to hear what was left to say, Jimin ran out of the cafe, his body shaking as he cried into the wind, his heart utterly broken and his spirit crushed. The 2 people who should love him more than anything, didn't want to even look at him...

Few Days Later...

Walking down the street, Hobi kicked the pebbles lying on the floor. He had been feeling empty since his encounter with Jimin. After Yoongi's little stunt, Hobi had yelled at Yoongi, telling him how awful he was being and how mature he was for not understanding that they are all meant for one another, that meant that they needed to include Jimin. After their little argument, Hobi had not spoken to Yoongi; having opted to sleep at his friend Jin's place.

As he walked through the park, he felt his heart start to pick up at the sound of a wondrous laugh. Whiplashing his head to the direction of the sound, he saw the one person that had been plaguing his mind. Jimin. Running off to the blonde boy, he smiled, his soul practically soaring. "Hey," Hobi sighed, breathing heavily.

Jimin turned around, leaving the small puppy he was playing with and stared at the tall orange haired man in front of him. "Can I help you?" He scoffed, a soft frown forming in his face. "Look, about yesterday..." Hobi sighed, his heart breaking at the hurt on the younger males face.

"I am so sorry for what happened yesterday. Yoongi is never like that. I guess he was just jealous and nervous and-he just got scared of things changing. I really want to get to know you, and I know Yoongi does too. So if you don't mind, do you want to go out for lunch with me and my boyfriend?" He smiled, hope bubbling in his chest.

Once Jimin agreed, Hobi couldn't stop himself from squeezing the living daylights out of the latter, a huge smile forming on both their faces.Hobi quickly shot off to find Yoongi. Once he got to his house, he bursted through the door, a huge smile on his face, only to find Yoongi lying on their couch, crying. "Yoongi! My love, what's wrong?" Hobi asked, concerned for the silver-haired male.

Yoongi sobbed, snuggling to Hobi's chest as he mumbled. "I-I missed you so much! I am so sorry! I just thought that you liked that boy more than me and you were gonna leave me and-" Hobi cut Yoongi's sily rambling with a light kiss. "Aw Yoongi, There is no way I would ever leave you. I love you and well... I think I love him as well. I know you will once you get to know him. He's our soulmate Yoongi, he is what completes us..." Yoongi sighed, knowing Hobi was right.

After Dinner…

Yoongi and Hobi could easily say that they were in love with Jimin. After getting to know the cute blonde, both of the males could not imagine their life without him. He was funny, smart, kind, caring and on top of it all, sinking cute. He made Hobi smile and Yoongi laugh. He made the two of them feel complete.

They made their way to their apartment, Jimin wedged between the two of them in the cab. Yoongi slid his hand over to Jimins, interlocking their fingers. Hobi had fallen asleep, his head resting on Jimin's shoulder. Looking to his side, Jimin raised his gaze to meet Yoognis. The silver-haired man smiled, kissing Jimin's cheek before mumbling.

"I am sorry for everything I did the other day. I want you to know that meeting you has been the best thing that has ever happened to the two of us. I can't wait to spend a lot more time with you..." The 3 of them sat in silence, admiring the scenery flying past them as they basked in the comfort of their love.

* * * Finished * * *

Written by: Ambergreyson334