Chapter: 1.0

1. . . . . . . 

Toga and Katsuki Bakugou, both are wanted villains for countless crimes. They are known for murders, money heists with other unknown criminals, property destruction, drug trafficking, possession of illegal drugs weapons, and more. They both met a man after a month of living out on the streets. He claimed that he would help give them whatever they wanted and or needed. He said he would build them fame, and wealth. He said they would have a loving home, with siblings they could play with. And they believed his every word. 

He is a liar. And they were too young to realize this. 

He only ever gave the two a bed, and a place to call 'home'. He never bought them the toys they saw kids play with, or never bought them their favorite snacks. He did in fact build them fame, but not the type of fame they would've liked. When they thought of fame, they thought of actors, singers, models, hero's. What he meant by fame, was famous for doing his dirty work. They were not wealthy in any way. They lived in a crappy abandoned building, with almost no money for food. They also don't have a loving home. Their home is filled with druggies, alcoholics, predators, and anyone who could get the man connections. 

They did get siblings though. Their siblings aren't exactly in the right mindset, but they're nice to them for the most part. One of their siblings name is Tomura Shigaraki. The other one's name is Dabi. 

Shigaraki is supposed to take over their relatively small organization, and Dabi had joined after losing all hope. They weren't the ideal family, with a father figure that doesn't act as a father should, siblings that are messed in the head, and a pair of twins, who kept to themselves. For the most part it was a very dysfunctional family, they weren't even considered a family according to what the other family's looked like. 

The four did consider each other siblings, but they all silently agreed that, that man wasn't their father figure. Sure he gave them a roof over their head, but all he was concerned about was surpassing All Might with Shigaraki. Shigaraki loved his idea as a boy, when society wronged him, but after years of never being acknowledged other than an experiment. He was sick of that idea. He was always being pushed passed his limits, having things shoved into his brain, years of torment, and for what? All to defeat some man who's slowly destroying himself? Yea, that would fuck up anyone, especially if it were to start when that person wasn't even ten yet. 

Dabi was more thought of as a distraction in the mans eyes. He was merely there to cause ruckus and make the league known. He was there to burn down the buildings, and do the missions with the twins. He never really minded not being the thing the man focused on. He was like a bodyguard to a king, his effort was appreciated, but if he were to loose his life it wasn't the worst thing to ever happen. 

The twins were like Dabi, but often were told to do things such as go on missions with other more known villains. They worked well with each other, and listened to orders without a fight. The only way the two are different from Dabi, is that they don't make distractions, nor do they do big things to make the league known. They help the man partner with bigger organizations, and are the ones behind all organized crimes. They were smart and quick witted, it wasn't something they practiced, but was a gift. 

The man was also behind organized crimes, but he would pass down these responsibilities to the twins. He was more focused on getting Shigaraki's body ready to inherit his quirk, and take on being the boss, the leader, of the League of Villains. He punished Dabi when he failed to carry out his missions, and also punished the twins when they failed to impress the other organizations. But with Shigaraki, it was all trial and error, he was never punished to do a good job the next time, but he was told what he had to do to get better.