Chapter: 6.0

1. . . . . . 

To say Aizawa was nervous was an understatement. He had to go visit the twins, and he didn't know what he was going to say exactly. He already had some basic rules they had to follow, but he didn't know how the two acted. He hid his bottom half of his face within his capture scarf, and waited patiently for the two to walk in. The guards said it was time for lunch, so it would take them a while to retrieve them, so he had nothing to do but wait. It was about 1 o'clock, so he had no reason to go back to the school yet, he was a home room teacher. He was probably needed to go back around 2, so he has about half an hour to talk to the two. 

As he was wrapping his mind around the fact he's going to take care of the two a guard walked in and posted himself next to the exit door. In walked three more guards and the twins. Katsuki had this angry scowling face on, while Toga looked around the room, smiling like crazy. They were guided to the table, and they all faced each-other. 

"Hello, I am Shouta Aizawa, the guy you'll be living with during your time at UA's villain rehab. I'm assuming you two are the Bakugou twins?" 

"Just call us by our first name you twat, there's no reason to confuse us by saying our surname, something we Both, go by." 

"Yes I understand, it was Katsuki and Toga, yes?" 

"Mhm! I'm Toga, That's Katsuki. You know it's really boring in here, I'm sure we could have some fun, living with a pro hero.." 

Toga's sentence drifted off, as she looked away, still smiling like she had won the lottery. It felt off with her being around, she clearly didn't like the idea of being with a Pro hero, but she smiled still, 'she's going to be tough to understand' Aizawa thought. 

"Yes, But as you know there's going to be some ground rules, living with me doesn't mean you're gonna have all the freedom in the world." 

"But we are going to have some type of freedom, right?" Toga had dropped her smile, she pouted just a bit, but seemed totally serious about this. 

"Of course you'll get freedom, just not as much as you did as a villain." 

"we're still considered villains, did you forget? Also how much freedom do you think us 'villains' have? We're wanted for countless crimes, and walking out on the street isn't the easiest when your face is covering streets with WANTED underneath." 

Katsuki was right, and Aizawa knew it. He smirked in his small victory 

"You're right, I hadn't taken that into consideration. But you guys aren't going to be allowed to use your quirks, you have to have a curfew, you can't leave the house on your own, and we'll continue on with the list as you come into my house." 

Toga pouted a little, rules were so stupid to her, did he really think they were going to listen? 

"Also I have a son, his name is Hitoshi, he's just a bit younger than you two I'm sure once you get to know him you guys would get along." 

"Oh yea, I'm sure I'd Love, to meet your son. He's a wannabe hero too, isn't he?" 

Aizawa sighed, they're too cocky for him to deal with right now. He was hoping for a smooth talk with them, where he could just tell them some ground rules without having too much trouble, was that too much to ask? 

"Ok, yes he is, but you guys are going to come back to my house Wednesday. It's Monday as of right now So you two have two days to say goodbye to whatever friends you have." 

What friends did this bozo thing they had? They hung out with that one emo, but that's the only person who dared to get close to the two. He didn't know why everyone else was so scared of them, but it was easier that way, less people to deal with.